University West London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• University West London

Ok, i know it has nothing to do with games but i didnt want to post this into the general section. Anyway, has anyone heard about the uni or ever been?? Or just heard anything about the Adult nursing course. Ive been invited for a selection day for Adult nursing so im just trying to find out as much as possible. :mvsmile:
    Last edited by PMS LegoGirl321; 04-15-2012, 05:15 AM. Reason: To add Nursing

<3 my new Xbox EU COD Division:mvlove:
    My xbl GT is LegoGirl321

Re: University West London

Anyone??

My xbl GT is LegoGirl321

Comment

Hey there, I also looked at this uni on an open day a few years back for their games development courses. Please take heed, there are many universities offering courses branded as "games development" however many feature lackluster course material, sorry to say it but this University is among them. I viewed many and the best course I found was that offered by University of Central Lancashire, without a doubt I would fully recommend you have a look at this uni.

I lived in London too at the time, and though the move up north seemed daunting at first the University catters so well to its students that tbh my first year couldnt have been easier. The course leaders for the games dev are all ex games industry professionals, Garreth Bellaby has more masters and PhD's than you could shake a stick at. The experience of those teaching you makes such a difference with a course like this, I graduated last year with a BSc in computer Games Developement. If the arts side of games is more your thing they have a separate course catering for them as well.

Hope thats all of help to you in some way at least
      /) (\
      Brohoofs to my fellow Battleponies;
      Aperture, BlueJay, Nova, Chaser, Pony, PRISMA,
      Fluttershy 007 and Arcadian

Comment

Was looking into actually attending a College here in the states for my BFA For Game Development unfortunately the reality of attending college and getting anywhere here is about the chance of finding a needle in a hay stack.

Comment

Thanks...but i forgot to mention Im looking at the nursing course lol

My xbl GT is LegoGirl321

Comment

Uh, hahaha my bad. I guess I only saw Mercury's post so I just went from there.

Comment

Haha it ok...understable lol

My xbl GT is LegoGirl321

Comment

my apologies, I kinda missed that very important part of your post
                /) (\
                Brohoofs to my fellow Battleponies;
                Aperture, BlueJay, Nova, Chaser, Pony, PRISMA,
                Fluttershy 007 and Arcadian

Comment

No no, I forgot to put it in lol

My xbl GT is LegoGirl321

Comment

There is some book that shows ranking of universities by course, not in general, google for it, it should show you how good it is, may be under "medical" or something similar
                    mLmLmLmLm2k6,
                    I just can't get enough

This is not E-harmony, lets play some games.

Comment

Thank you.. Ill have a look on google for that

My xbl GT is LegoGirl321

Comment

My friend was studying there for 1 year if I am not mistaken, didn't hear any major complaints to be honest. After he moved to Greece as he bought real estate in Athens https://tranio.com/greece/attica/athens/ and now he finishing his bachelor degree in a local university.

Comment

I took a random notion to scroll through the forums again and spotted this. Was wondering why this post was showing up again. Thanks londick but I ended up staying in Ireland. Finished my degree and now working

My xbl GT is LegoGirl321

Comment

It’s best to go to a good university and move from a small town to a big one. To do this, I need the help of people who will help you. For example, a very cool transportation service ... they will tell you how to do it all in high quality. You can click here and contact them!

Comment

Working...
                            X