hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

hello im Tiffany i used to be a pms member in 08 on ps3 and not sure if im am anymore or need to put a new app in since it been so long but was wanting to join and see if there any divisions on ps4 i play destiny 2 cod ww2 and a few other games but mostly destiny 2 right now and a lot of other games

Welcome back! Unfortunately there's only a FFXIV cross platform division for PS4, shared with PC. They do have weekly game nights for CoD WW2 and Destiny though! Good way to get reintroduced to the clan

Thank you Loki PMS for the sign <3 <3 XBL: TheWiccanRaven PSN: WiccanRaven

Comment

ok thank you very much i will see if i cant look though the forums and fine the games nights and stuff

Comment

I have D2 on PS4 and have been thinking about possibly getting WW2. My PSN is SammichMakrPMS. Feel free to add me and hit me up whenever.

XBL: SammichMakr PMS PSN: SammichMakrPMS
        B.Net: SandwichMakr#1299 Steam: SandwichMakrPro

Comment

Hi and welcome back to the clan.

Comment

Hi and thank you glad to be back

Comment

Hi, how are you liking the clan and forums?

Comment

Hello Tiffany!

I've taught singing to children, teens, and adults since 2006. My Masters degree training has afforded me the opportunity to be well versed in effective vocal techniques that will help you succeed. My main goal is to help you to develop your own set of tools, and better understand your unique voice as an artist. Make sure to wear clothing you can move in during our sessions, and, most importantly, explore and just have fun! See the site I check my songs for plagiarism:
                Looking for a website with free essays to check for plagiarism? ✅ All you have to do is visit our database and using this helpful checker for save your time and ease your life.

Comment

Working...
                X