Abuse on X-BOX Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Murd0ck View Post
    I tried to write down the gamertags of all the aye holes on XBL one time, but I filled an entire notebook in two days and was too lazy to type them, so instead I drew cool pictures in the margins.

Good cause btw.
    LOL Murdock. Thanks for editing my name out, btw. I owe you one.

PS - Show us the pics!!
    ~~When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix ~

Thank you, PMS & H2O.
    Aspire to inspire before you expire.

Comment

haha.

I don't have a scanner, alas. I don't even know where the notebook is, but it's probably tucked away in a moving box I have yet to unpack.
      Myspace-Le Mediocrity

Get your own Gamercard Sig.

I am the: Best.Juggernaught.Ever.

Comment

Re: Abuse on X-BOX Live

Yeah i totally agree with ithis- Ive been told too many things to count about my sex, ability and Ive been given death threats because I won?!? lol Not to mention my bf was told that this kid was going to track him down and slit his throat in his sleep, and what did they do!? NOTHING nothing? That doesnt make any sense to me at all.
        <3 to Vanth// Pickle// Skittles aka Candy Panda// DarkMatter//Righty//BangBang

Comment

Everybody on xbox live has been verbaly assulted in some way if its a threat a sexual comment or racism its gunna happen, but they can tone it down WAYYYYY more if they actually try to. Its just that they trying to deal with so many jerks and modders that there going 1 step at i time but the feedback works so really dont be lazy to send it.

Comment

Ok so right now i am a little ticked...I was playing the beta tonight and 3 guys on the other team were griping about PMS and saying quiet a few vulgar things about the clan well that wasn't enough so they started calling me a b**ch and making some rather very sexual comments towards me. Well i just ignored it all and kept playing my team won btw and at the end of the game we said gg and left and went back to the lobby. I sent feedback on all three guys and for me that was the end of it until i got a message from not one but all 3 stating they had left me bad feed back so f___ ( fill in blank) and that they hoped microsoft banned me. So I went and looked and sure enough they did. Up until that point i had no bad feedback and no i don't care about my rep as far as that goes jerks will be jerks but what gets me is how people can leave stuff that isn't true just to try and get someone banned or something just because they are either 1. in a clan they don't like or 2. in my case because i am a girl.

One of their motto's was stupid m ___ (not putting actual motto).
            At least thats 3 less jerks i will run into on live from now on i guess.

Sorry if my post offends anyone here...
            Last edited by DejaVu PMS; 05-28-2007, 10:52 PM.

Comment

It doesn't offend me at all, just makes me sad that you all have to deal with this stuff routinely. I get some general idiots every once in a while, but nothing to the level of what all of you have described. Will report this sort of thing to MS anytime I see it.

Comment

wow id be banned in a second... i mean................
                ----Double Post Merged----
                btw dizzy i didnt read that, thats like a novel dude, you should publish it.
                little kids shouldnt buy M rated video games. Worst kids are little kids. I mean where the hell are they coming up with these words, or maybe they're just 17 year olds without balls yet
                Last edited by x SexyPink x; 05-28-2007, 10:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

To sum it up I basically say there are ass's out there, but you're just gonna waste your time if you try and report each one. You should read it sometime, it may enlighten you.

augh why can't the freakin swear filter just be like **** or -blam- or something? At least it's better than the stupid funnybunny this forum had earlier. It just ruins everything. lol
                  Last edited by Dizzydude; 05-28-2007, 11:20 PM.

Comment

I think that after a certain amount of complaints they get banned. I filed about 6 complaints in one week because of people harasng using hate or vulgar language. I've only met one cheater EVUR! And I've had xbox live only for 3 months.
                    PMS AbsTRActANwar you're awesome at making sigs! Maxman you're amazing too!

Comment

As Gr8 Jen pointed out, that if you had a more serious way to report people, people would do bogus reports and innocent people may get banned or suspended over nothing just because they were trying to keep a clean room. Its like cheating, if its possible, someone is going to do it to ruin things and give themselves an advantage
                      FFA Sponsored

Shout out to the LiL BrO: H2o SubZero!
                      Power Rangers squad FTW! Ballin' out as the XxBlueR4ngerxX ya kno?! (Work4food, Oops H2o, zZackAttacKk, H2o Caffum, Miiss Ladyy13, H2o SubZero, PMS Soakingwet, x Kable x)
                      sigpic

Comment

Serenity, I think it's worth a shot. I have made one report this week (last night). Idiot.

There's something very powerful in the anonymity provided by XBL that make people feel invincible. It really gets to me when I have a bad game, and they're right about my low score, but wrong about everything else. It makes me just want to be the best player out there though, so that maybe one day my skill would shut them up. But the fact is that even a good whoopin won't shut them up. We'll see...
                        sigpic
                        Hooray for my Big Sis PMS Jaded!!!!

Comment

Pfft, I always get either of two things..
                          1. You're a girl? You must be fat AND ugly.
                          2. Are you a 13yr old boy?

Hahaha, they're always funny to hear. And since my gamertag is UNUSUALLY SMALL, I always get the "OMG! Is it cause you have an UNUSUALLY SMALL penis?!"

lol! I usually don't get upset cause like PMS Jaded said, after they get whooped, there's pure silence.
                          It's great

Comment

I've heard some vicious things from other players on live, and I've seen some disturbing things on the vision camera. With the vision camera I was advised to basically follow the person keep joining the game they're in and contact Microsoft. If you're in the same game as them apparently they can do something about it, according to the customer service rep I talked to. As for calling live customer support with complaints about people saying abusive things I'd get more effect beating my head into a wall. I'd only end up with a head ache but at least I'd have something to show for my efforts. There was a point in time where I was just about ready to give up gaming all together, aside from the weekly get togethers at a friends apartment, but even at those some of the guys get rather crude and malicious.
                            "I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess."

Comment

Yeah I love it when they talk all that bad stuff. THen get there butts whooped and have nothing to say.

Comment

ive reported a few, but nothing ever happens and they continue to be sexually sudjestive, or abusive to women!! some people should be banned for haveing so many complaints or complaints that are extreame!!

Previously known as
                                Love to my Xg Reaper

Comment

Working...
                                X