Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abuse on X-BOX Live

Hi everyone,
    This is for anyone that has had to file a complaint on x-box live but felt it wassnt enough, there are some people thet should not be allowed on live and who ruin the experiance for the rest of us!!
    I am compiling a list of gamertags and e-mail addresses from anyone who has had to file a complaint(s) in the past or anyone who has been given abuse, i will foreward them all on to microsoft your ideas and comments would also be helpfull. the more the better

Serenity PMS: [email protected] - i have filed 2 complaints in the last week

Thanx
    2 all x
    :mvsuprisehug::mvpmsh2o::mvwave::mvsmile:

I LOVE YOU ALL..

:mvboogie::mvboogie::mvdj::mvboogie::mvboogie:

I'm sure the Halo divisions will have a great deal of input...

If it's particularly offensive, I report them and also tell Kitty (once guys threatened repeatedly to "R"-word PMS Lisa and I. It was bad. )
    ~~When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix ~

Thank you, PMS & H2O.
    Aspire to inspire before you expire.

Comment

Sad when little losers have to threaten women in video games cause their lives are soooooooooooooooooooo pathetic.

I agree with the abrasive behavior displayed on xbox. Been called a F-word and N-word too many times to count when playing GEARS. Kinda funny though since I'm getting married in Nov., and am a white guy. At least I can get a girl

Comment

Right on! I am also sick of the horribly abusive language on Live. MS is trying but it's not enough.
        I believe it is up to the online community to make a stand. Sure, leave feedback on a player if they were good or if they were bad. But if someone is goes too far, the online community should stand up and say NO! You are not nice and you are not welcome here!
        This area is NOT for advertising.:mvshakefist:

Comment

As a H2O and friend I support Serenity pms. I too sick of people bring there hate and PROBLEMS to xbox-live and I am behind you all, in that these indivuals give up their right to play on line with the rest of us friendly and fun gamers. I am always willing to file a report aganist them if I see or hear them dishing their hateful abuse against my fellow H2O and PMS members or friends while I am in the room. It is not acceptable from anyone to disrepected another.
          Krystal PMS I'm her H2O
          Big Brother to H2O Phoenix

Comment

I've reported so many that I've lost count. As a PMS girl is seems they either love us or hate us, no in between. As a women it's the same. Some guys just cannot grasp that girls play halo and are good looking. I'm constantly getting "You must be ugly and fat." My response is "You must be too." I may not be a super model, but neither are all the guys. I won't even get into the interesting pictures I get while playing UNO, some guys feel they need to share EVERYTHING!
            It's sad, really sad. The only good thing is when We are able to pwn them. Suddenly everything is quiet!
            Last edited by PMS Jaded; 05-09-2007, 09:08 AM.

Comment

I'm with Sylar on this one, and agree with the rest. I have been in the PMS/H2O community for just over a month now, and i've already seen/heard a couple of abusive players.. It's never nice. If i can help in anyway please just give a shout.

Comment

Thing is you get abuse anywhere, just some arent as brave to do it to your face and need however many miles between them and their victim. But yeah, Support you guys 1001%

Comment

its called the mute button lol

Guild Wars Name - Vizer of Corruption
                  World of Warcraft Name - Narakku
                  Rift Name - Ordamus
                  [Myspace][My email]

Comment

Yeah the mute button is helpful in some experiences but not always.

I'm a lover of Gears and always laugh when i have the moment of kickin a guys arse after he just finishes a sentence about how poorly girls play video games, how fat they must be, and other miscellaneous comments. But there gets to a point where enough is enough, i've become such a hard a$$ about how some guys treat other girls that its either i ignore it or tell them to respect other girls. I remember during one of our practices just a couple of nights ago myself and 3 other girls witnessed a random enter our room and no more than 10 minutes later was he cussing and calling other girls the B-word and saying phrases that weren't tolerable...of course after I pointed out to him that we were all girls and he was the only boy he realized what he had done wrong, finished the match and left with not a single word to say.

That type of action just irks me. Why say something if you cant back it up in the first place? It also goes along with why judge someone when you know NOTHING about them?

The same exact thing has happened to me when i was just playing a simple game with my brother and a couple of friends on Halo, guys just don't quit.

<3 Twin & Big sis PMS Blue Rose
                    I'm gonna miss my GoW Girlies
                    [~Myspace~]

Comment

Hey everyone thanx for your support, personally tho i dont think that the mute button is enough. I have been in a situation where on gears of war the whole of the other team was hurlin abuse at me some of them were even on my friends list. so what do i do?, the damage is allready done. Anyways i was thinkin maybe the need a 3 strikes and ur out rule or something to let them know that complaints have been made and that there will be consequences, let me know what you think plz!!

Luv 2 all
                      THANX
                      :mvsuprisehug::mvpmsh2o::mvwave::mvsmile:

I LOVE YOU ALL..

:mvboogie::mvboogie::mvdj::mvboogie::mvboogie:

Comment

I deal with alot less of that Sh*t on Graw then on GOW. I became apprehensive to even talk on GOW in public rooms cause of the many losers out there. Makes you appreciate PMS that much more.

Comment

I have played with some pretty awesome girls in Gears and they kick butt. I ain't gonna deny it and i am never gonna take it back. Not one other guy in the game said a word. She was at the top of her team and had the most kills over all. I never questioned my skill and gave here congrats on the kills.
                          You may be tough, but I am grammatically correct.:mvclap:

Comment

Good Idea Seren, but then again, it works the other way as well, so you cant make it too harse. Eg, You beat somone fair and square, They get narked for being beaten, have a hissy fit and report YOU for abuse or whatever (It happens) and you could find yourself banned for completely nothing bar not letting someone win to feed their pathetic ego.

Swings n roundabouts unfortunatly
                            Last edited by Dark Dante H2O; 05-10-2007, 03:23 PM.

Comment

I am so sick and tired of people who use abuse over XBox Live which they think is a joke and then make people feel bad about them selfs. Am backing you up all the way.

Comment

Working...
                              X