Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TheGameCon 2015

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TheGameCon 2015

    I'm in the Houston/Galveston TX area and we're getting a GameCon this August! Just wondering if anyone from the clan might be attending?


    https://thegamecon.com/


    Let me know!


    Much love to H2O Camper & my clan sisters Jenga PMS, Ardroxian Rayne PMS & PMS Morgana!

  • #2
    Re: TheGameCon 2015

    i cant afford to go but i could be tempted to come hang out one of the days on the weekend outside the event :P

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: TheGameCon 2015

      I might see about going. I'll bring it up to the other half tonight.

      ♦Ardrox | Azrael | Heavenly | Keeba | Ovaryacting | Sassy | Solincia♦
      twitter | facebook | twitch

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: TheGameCon 2015

        Texas is too hot for me. Enjoy. Represent. ;-)

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: TheGameCon 2015

          moa zombie just let me know ide definitely drive down for a meet up its not too far

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: TheGameCon 2015

            Originally posted by H2O Azharen View Post
            Texas is too hot for me. Enjoy. Represent. ;-)
            trust me dude ive lived here my whole life and have been saying those exact words lol

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: TheGameCon 2015

              Yeah, I am use to the heat, born and raised Galvestonian (BOI) right here. I don't have the money right now to go to the con, was thinking about volunteering. The group Dads of Destiny are going to be there, and maybe next year maybe we can get a PMS|H2O Booth or something, since it's a community based kind of con.

              We can do a meet up though, I live right here, close to the convention, and its the weekend of my birthday!


              Much love to H2O Camper & my clan sisters Jenga PMS, Ardroxian Rayne PMS & PMS Morgana!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: TheGameCon 2015

                Originally posted by Ovaryacting PMS View Post
                Yeah, I am use to the heat, born and raised Galvestonian (BOI) right here. I don't have the money right now to go to the con, was thinking about volunteering. The group Dads of Destiny are going to be there, and maybe next year maybe we can get a PMS|H2O Booth or something, since it's a community based kind of con.

                We can do a meet up though, I live right here, close to the convention, and its the weekend of my birthday!
                oh then we going to do a meet up then for sure PARTAYYY!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: TheGameCon 2015

                  Okie! We'll need to pick the location and day, I vote for Saturday =)


                  Much love to H2O Camper & my clan sisters Jenga PMS, Ardroxian Rayne PMS & PMS Morgana!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: TheGameCon 2015

                    Originally posted by Ovaryacting PMS View Post
                    Okie! We'll need to pick the location and day, I vote for Saturday =)
                    saturday sounds good to me i might need to make arrangesments on staying the ngiht somewhere hopefully i can figure something out

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: TheGameCon 2015

                      Originally posted by H2O Deuces56 View Post
                      saturday sounds good to me i might need to make arrangesments on staying the ngiht somewhere hopefully i can figure something out
                      Most of the hotels on the island are RIDICULOUSLY overpriced, the Super 8 and Motel 6 arent to bad though. And there is this one on 61st street thats not to bad, I will have to google the name of it though.


                      Much love to H2O Camper & my clan sisters Jenga PMS, Ardroxian Rayne PMS & PMS Morgana!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: TheGameCon 2015

                        Originally posted by Ovaryacting PMS View Post
                        Most of the hotels on the island are RIDICULOUSLY overpriced, the Super 8 and Motel 6 arent to bad though. And there is this one on 61st street thats not to bad, I will have to google the name of it though.
                        If I stay the night I doubt I would be able to afford a hotel especially since I just paid for fall semester of school I'd have to stay at a friends place

                        *update* I have a place to stay now
                        Last edited by Deuces56 H2O; 07-18-2015, 12:10 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: TheGameCon 2015

                          Awesome! So I'm thinking The Spot would be a good location, its got food, bar, ice cream, music and four different areas to hang out and its on the beach and its decently priced.


                          Much love to H2O Camper & my clan sisters Jenga PMS, Ardroxian Rayne PMS & PMS Morgana!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: TheGameCon 2015

                            Sounds all good to me

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              This site has one of the best discussion forums. I found out about it through topamericanwriters.com/essayshark-com-review/ and I liked it. This discussion topic was also interesting to be a part of.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X