Alaska?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alaska?

It's been a while since I posted with a problem. But now it seems I'm out on a limb. I've been to several interviews for a job and have not gotten any good news. I have been through 2 job assessments already and may have to relocate. I was wondering for those members that live in Alaska if they could recommend some advice? I have thought about moving their to try my luck at a job their, the only issue that I have is working. What would you recommend?

Re: Alaska?

So, I was born and raised in Alaska, moved to WA in 08 and moved back to AK in July of 2013, I do live in Kodiak which is a fishermen town which might be why I've hadno success in a job position.

Unfortunately living in Alaska is expensive and I wouldn't suggest moving up here without some money in the bank to support yourself until you find a job or have a job ready for you when you move up here.

It's a beautiful state to live in, if you can bare the cold winters xD

Comment

HugsNKisses, I spent 8 years in Maryland and was struggling to find a job their since graduating from high school in 2007. I can take the cold in Alaska as well as the snow. I've already been thru 2 job assessments, but no one is willing to hire me at all.
      Last edited by Green1Chaos; 03-11-2014, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Looking at your profile pic I see dress blues, you didn't get a dishonorable or a bcd did you?
        <3 my PMS girl Archeai

Comment

Originally posted by sobe View Post
          Looking at your profile pic I see dress blues, you didn't get a dishonorable or a bcd did you?
          No, I was a cadet in high school...Can't join the military due to 2 learning disabilities.

Comment

Hey Chaos, long time no see girl!! Best of luck finding a job!

H20 L i e s and me are like bananas and petunias
            PMS Tarabyte * PMS PyroIceAngel * PMS Streaker * PMS BadGiirl *All Rainbow Gals

♥ H2O Leon aka Kvothe ♥

Comment

Working...
            X