Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, like they say...third time's a charm.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, like they say...third time's a charm.

Hello all.

You might remember me from when I first began in May 2012 as a recruit for the BF360 division, then I left in August 2012, returned in November 2012, then was on and off for about 3 months, then officially left in March of 2013 to pursue my love of competitive gaming. I went to KSI, which did not quench my thirst for competitive gaming. I left KSI in July 2013 to continue my pursuit of competitive gaming, and I officially joined Fariko Gaming. Of course, I was the odd man out, a free agent. Never to be picked up.

I've been trying to find the right team to suit me, and I've been everywhere. I've been into different small clans, I got picked up by an amateur team by which they dropped me due to my inactivity...and now, contemplating on returning to H2O. Why, you say? Well, I'm not in it for the casual getaway. I'm in to win. I've got that "I'm not tolerating s**t from anybody" attitude when it comes to competitive gaming. I was a captain of a team, and my teammates can vouch and say that by the way I yelled and screamed at them (and often lost my voice because of that), they shaped up to be a better CoD player. I yell, yes, but I also teach them what they did wrong and shaped them into they player I know they can be.

With this being said, I'm not saying it's a definite return (only because I've been in and out twice in this clan), but it'd be great to see some old and new faces alike.

It'd be great to be a part of this clan for the third (and final) time.

-MrWarsaw (H2O A7X)

Re: Well, like they say...third time's a charm.

I'm not sure a yelling and screaming attitude fits into this clan and since you have already been in H2O twice, you should know that.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Rose PMS View Post
      I'm not sure a yelling and screaming attitude fits into this clan and since you have already been in H2O twice, you should know that.
      Well, of course, I'll mellow out lots. I just get overly competitive >.<

Comment

Originally posted by MrWarsaw View Post
        Well, of course, I'll mellow out lots. I just get overly competitive >.<
        Being overly competitive in online gaming (call outs, strats, teamwork) shouldn't include yelling/screaming at your team-mates. It doesn't help morale.
        Last edited by Sonico H2O; 09-17-2013, 09:30 AM.
        Big high-five to my good friend & partner: Rabbit PMS
        Xbox Live: Zero Sonico X | PSN: Xeriak | Twitter: @SonicoH2O | Sonico H2O on Raptr | Sonico H2O's Twitch

Comment

Try offering cookies instead of yelling...
          cookies will motivate better than yelling.

Just kidding, It's great to have a fired up attitude, but it would be better to focus that on ways you can improve yourself and your team alike without any shouting.
          By shouting the only person being motivated is you, I doubt team members would feel the same.

You should listen more, even if a player is statistically worse than you they may have something very valuable to say which could improve your own skill set.
          Playing as a team is great fun, and you sound like you would like to come back and maybe have much to offer, but trying offering it in motivational talking rather than shouting. I think you'll find it will be received better by other and make a unity which in turn will only allow you to grow as a gamer.

Tes

PMS Girl Power ~ Tes ~ O Yes Im A Girl

PMS Pyroarcher and PMS Amethyst are my little sisters x
          A woman never says what she wants, but reserves the right to be hacked off is she doesn't get it!

Comment

Working...
          X