Any Motorcycle Riders Here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Motorcycle Riders Here?

Well, I gave in and bought an '08 Ninja 250R on Tuesday. I wanted something a little newer, but I basically stole it from the guy for the price. Went ahead and got my permit yesterday before taking the MSF course early June. Sports cars are fun I guess, but I've got the itch to cruise around on two wheels this summer. Another summer, another toy purchase.

Any other bike owners here? :P

It kinda matches my car...dark or nothing.

Last edited by H2O Vadocity; 05-10-2013, 09:59 AM.

H2O Simple: "Vado, when I saw your name was playing defense, I knew it was over."
    (MW3 Capture the Flag)

I'm just the resident party'er!

Re: Any Motorcycle Riders Here?

Heh. Cool, they look really good next to each other. Now you just need one of these to put in the background:

The MSF is really great. It taught me a lot.

Comment

I have a bike. Bought mine last year for the summer since I crashed my summer car year prior. haha

my 07 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-r with my father's tiny Miata in the background

Thank you PMS Aubie for the sig <3
      Lots of love to my cake buddy Mirage PMS <3
      Shout out to my stud H2O Salvation (he wanted me to write that)

Comment

I used to have a 2005 Gsx-r 600. I'm currently continually eying the Ducati 848.

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Kuro View Post
          I have a bike. Bought mine last year for the summer since I crashed my summer car year prior. haha

my 07 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-r with my father's tiny Miata in the background

Nice bike! I wanted a ZX-6R, but with my limited experience, a 250R is the better choice for me for a season. I'll probably be looking at a ZX-6R next riding season.

Oh, and I hate Miatas...they always are the ones that give my BRZ problems at the autocross events. :mvguitar:

H2O Simple: "Vado, when I saw your name was playing defense, I knew it was over."
          (MW3 Capture the Flag)

Comment

I don't ride, but I plan to learn how to ride using my brother's Suzuki gsxr 600. :mvboogie:

Pronounced "Master Dark"

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Darque View Post
              I don't ride, but I plan to learn how to ride using my brother's Suzuki gsxr 600. :mvboogie:
              Take it easy and lean to turn, lol.

(MW3 Capture the Flag)

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Vadocity View Post
                Nice bike! I wanted a ZX-6R, but with my limited experience, a 250R is the better choice for me for a season. I'll probably be looking at a ZX-6R next riding season.

Oh, and I hate Miatas...they always are the ones that give my BRZ problems at the autocross events. :mvguitar:
                Yea, the ZX-6r is my first bike but I've been riding for years so I didn't want to just buy something smaller lol

and I don't like miatas as well, but it's not mine haha. I wish I had a car for autocross lol but I can't with my 19 yr old car that i use as a daily lol

Thank you PMS Aubie for the sig <3
                Lots of love to my cake buddy Mirage PMS <3
                Shout out to my stud H2O Salvation (he wanted me to write that)

Comment

I love motorcycles. I have two Suzuki enduros. One is a 400 and the other is a 650. The 400 is for a guest to ride with me. I also ride dirt bikes and quads. Life is great on a motorcycle! Congrats on your first bike!!

Thank You PMS Sheryl for my sick sig n bar

Comment

Mine got taken by the salvager today. Totaled it in a lay-down from a last second decision a couple weeks back, but got a check for more than I paid for it so that kinda helps. Was still kind of hard seeing it get taken away. Gonna stick to 4 wheels from now on.

(MW3 Capture the Flag)

Comment

Working...
                    X