Gamerís death at internet cafe goes unnoticed for nine hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamerís death at internet cafe goes unnoticed for nine hours

I'm not really sure where to put this, but check it out. This is somewhat old, but shouldn't go unnoticed.
    http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged...184733181.html

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."
    - Mahatma Ghandi.
    Jersey Strong | Restore the Shore

Re: Gamerís death at internet cafe goes unnoticed for nine hours

It's pretty insane to think that someone wouldn't bother to notice that... As much as I love video games and will play many hours at a time, I still take breaks every once in a while.

Comment

Wow 9 hours... that's crazy, especially in a crowded area like that. I guess I should eat and sleep more.
      sigpic

Comment

jeeze he must have passed away in the perfect position! everyone thought he was just intensely gaming

Snipes McGee

Comment

Crazy how people can be like when they die, we don't crumble or do anything if we die like that, But its wierd wouldnt a gamer sitting beside him notice? I dare say, it's not as bad as that one incident of where someone spent some weeks finding another counter strike player then going to his house just to stab him with a knife just because he got knifed in a game by the victim...

Comment

Anyone who sat beside him during those 9 hours must still be traumatized to this day. He was sitting rigid? Does that mean he was sitting upright not moving? Were his eyes open? And no one noticed his hands were just stretched out and not moving? I can't imagine...
            Last edited by PMS LingLingLGL; 09-19-2012, 12:55 AM.
            "Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow. But that parting need not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you." --Happy Mask Salesman, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

*LingLing* *LadyGameLyric*
            YouTube | Twitter | Facebook

Comment

or the smell, when you die all your bowels relax.. how could nobody notice the smell?

Much <3 to my old teams <3 Inevitabely Fatale & PMS DMRawr <3
              Love my sisters ::Goosechecka::Crashtastm::Crafty::
              :mvclap:Props To PMS Star for my AWESOME sig!!:mvclap:
              Shout out to my buddy Recon

Comment

That's pretty sad but also not too surprising to hear
                www.facebook.com/jet.anderson

Collective instrumental work from the Anderson brothers...:mvguitar:

Comment

Playing dead at my local LAN cafe. No one has noticed yet. Maybe I'm just not doing it right? xD

Comment

Originally posted by PMS Texas Angel View Post
                    or the smell, when you die all your bowels relax.. how could nobody notice the smell?
                    Thats right, it happens to someone passing but its hard I know from experience an hard ones do tend to smell as much.

To go 9 hours with out an staff member checking on him, someone is not doing there job right. Since its a gaming cafe there should be a UN written rule where someone does rounds to make sure each person is still doing alright, maybe requesting someone to take a 15 min break to drink so water, amd a small snack maybe even some fresh air.

Sad to hear that its most commonly happening in Asia.

Extra-life 2015 Pixie PMS

Blessed to have my Best Friend and SoulMate H2O Pan :mvlove: in my Life.

Comment

Wow this is ridiculous? How do you not notice? Maybe they thought he was sleeping lol but not sure how they didn't notice the smell..
                      sigpic
                      <3 my fav PMS LadySwoop and Kirstienrox & my unofficial H2O iXProjektXi.

Comment

Truly a sad thing :/

Hope I never come across a situation like this ...

Comment

Dont go game in an internet cafe for 9hrs Pixie lol
                          sigpic
                          <3 my fav PMS LadySwoop and Kirstienrox & my unofficial H2O iXProjektXi.

Comment

LOL Tatt i'll be sure to stay clear

Comment

Working...
                            X