Taylor Swift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor Swift

So, anyone here a Taylor Swift fan? Or is Sev forever alone?

Re: Taylor Swift

I went to school with her and don't think she is amazing like everyone else. Her good girl act is a scam. As far as her writing goes I think she is a great lyricist but singing she is mediocre.

Comment

Some of her songs are pretty catchy and I enjoy listening to them.

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Prospect View Post
        I went to school with her and don't think she is amazing like everyone else. Her good girl act is a scam. As far as her writing goes I think she is a great lyricist but singing she is mediocre.
        you poor soul. I'm so sorry you had to endure that lol. I'm indifferent towards her. She's one of those artist that i'll listen to if there is absolutely nothing else good playing but then I end up tuning her out >_>
        why are you all up in my George Forman?:mvconfused:
        life goes on,you just gotta keep it moving
        get like me and get a sigbar from cassierose

Comment

Originally posted by PMS SHADOWleet View Post
          you poor soul. I'm so sorry you had to endure that lol. I'm indifferent towards her. She's one of those artist that i'll listen to if there is absolutely nothing else good playing but then I end up tuning her out >_>
          She was very snobby. My best friend Daniel beat her in the talent show :mvshakefist:Suck it Taylor. I'm not bitter towards her but she shouldn't be as big as she is.

Comment

Whether she's snobby or not. She is one of the greatest young singers today. She is talented and beautiful.
            Taufkleider

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Prospect View Post
              She was very snobby. My best friend Daniel beat her in the talent show :mvshakefist:Suck it Taylor. I'm not bitter towards her but she shouldn't be as big as she is.
              I've seen some very snobby individuals and ya know what? She's nothing like that....

Comment

Working...
              X