Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where did your GamerTag come from?

*whistles innocently*
    Vader? I don't know what you're talking about...

originally I was betty biscuits, that...well that was sort of a "word salad" moment. I wanted to keep at least some form of betty. Betty is such an awesome name with meaning behind it (for me, anyway), whether it be something to describe a female : e.g. calling a girl a "betty" : its one of those "typical" female names. Also, going back to the pin-up era i.e. Betty Grable, Betty Page.

Flixxy PMS | CeeCee PMS | PMS Lumos | PMS Paine | PMS Victory

#likeabossk #PMSH2OL4D

Comment

I originally wanted to be Afterdeath because Afterlife was my sister but that didnt work out....so i did Eternityx.....i dont really remember why haha. i just remember i made it all weird at first it was like ETERNiTYx lol why like that i dont know but it was.

Clan parents: PMS Cougar& Freemann H2O
      Love my Sisters: PanicMoon | Skittles|AgentCoke|Star
      Much Love to my H2O: H2O Sparda! ♥

Comment

Lemme put it like this....influenced by World Of Warcraft. Enough said lmao.

Proud to have been a Dawnguard/Dragonborn Beta Tester!

Comment

had a black car, crashed it 3 or more times, it always came back through repairs, hence, blackphoenix626. It rose through the ashes. It was a mazda "626".
          Last edited by blackphoenix626; 08-15-2011, 03:49 PM.
          Heard a joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says Treatment is simple. Great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up. Man bursts into tears. Says "But, doctor...I am Pagliacci." Good joke.

Comment

I was woody979 back in the day (when I stole my dad's gamertag). Woody is a shortened version of our last name and 979 = my grandfather's license plate, who I never got to meet.

I became PMS Righty when my H2O and I decided on matching gamertags. He is left handed so he became H2O Lefty. When he left the clan and he dropped H2O out of his tag, I dropped the PMS portion. I became Righty is LAW (LAW are my initials).
            [/NOOBLET]

Comment

My old gamertag was just my name and zip code, kind of boring. When I started a new one, I wanted to make it sophisticated yet feminine so I came up with SultryKisses. When I finished recruitment PMS SultryKisses was too long so I did a poll on my facebook page and the people voted for FatalKisses. It was almost a tie between FatalKisses and KandiKisses. It was cool to get people involved with what I chose my name to be, I am happy with the result =)
              ★PMS x Lil Hoov★PMS CassieRose★PMS MartiParty★PMS DemonAngel★

Comment

Originally posted by H2O blackphoenix626 View Post
                had a black car, crashed it 3 or more times, it always came back through repairs, hence, black phoenix. it rose through the ashes.
                haha I like it, Nice story behind the tag =)
                ★PMS x Lil Hoov★PMS CassieRose★PMS MartiParty★PMS DemonAngel★

Comment

I used to have my gamertag set as Terrster. It was a nickname my friends gave me in middle school because my name is Terry and I was so cool they all thought I was gangster. I know it sounds lame but it stuck until high school and then I learned to mature a bit and just let it go. I never came up with a new gamertag so I left it until I joined the clan.

A lot of people assume that I chose H2O Canuck because they think I'm a Vancouver Canucks fan but I'm actually far from being one. I grew up in a fairly large town outside of Toronto, one day Doug Gilmour stopped by and I was lucky enough to have met him. Ever since I've always been a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs and the rest was history. The actual reason I decided to be H2O Canuck is because I take pride in the slang term for Canadians and wanted to show that I was another one apart of the clan.

I've enjoyed reading the stories behind people's gamertags. This is an excellent topic because it helps all of us get to know each other better.

Comment

My name is James. James Bond is the man. and I am the second in my family to carry my name. Thus I am a jr.

Put them all together and you get. James_Bondjr. The underscore was because when i changed from xbox to psn, it wasnt available. so i added it.

only later did i find out that james bond jr is actually an old cartoon. makes it even better.

Comment

Ninja Assassin.

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."
                      - Mahatma Ghandi.
                      Jersey Strong | Restore the Shore

Comment

It's my name. Simon C Parry.
                        Lots of love for my PMS R051in.

Comment

A gamertag generator

Thanks H2O Gin

Comment

haha, see, we all have wierd reasons for our tags...it's fun!

:mvsuprisehug:Love to my big sister Lexie and my little sisters WhiskrBiskt and h3llch1ck! :mvsuprisehug:

Thank you Dark Ivory for the awesometastic sig!

Comment

Originally posted by PMS FatalKisses View Post
                              haha I like it, Nice story behind the tag =)
                              Thanks ha, I forget to mention the car was a mazda 626 hence the number's. Now you all know.
                              Heard a joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says Treatment is simple. Great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up. Man bursts into tears. Says "But, doctor...I am Pagliacci." Good joke.

Comment

My nickname has been Kingsy since I was 12. My last name is King. You get it. lol

My old GamerTag was GH Punk. Bet you can't guess what that means?

...I like Guitar Hero and CM Punk is god.

Comment

Working...
                                X