Trying to quit smoking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trying to quit smoking

Yay you're quitting good, now about those other bad habits, like that bacon that you are obsessed with...Goodluck seriously. I was always told that when you get the craving to smoke just wait it out for 10-15 min and the craving will be gone.
    My favs: PMS CheL_DeL*PMS Herscreamworks*PMS MrsIzinova*Jake H2O* H2O OldSkool*Versatile PMS
    Mad Love to the best littles ever Mistella PMS and PMS sweett

Comment

Cold turkey, find the strength and go through with it.
      The Murderous Legion: Mirage, Ovary, Callisto, Zombie, Righty, Cloud

Comment

Sign up at a gym. The more you care about your health, the less you'll want to smoke due to it not doing any good for you. Start a work out routine, at first it won't be easy, but after awhile you'll feel so appreciated of yourself you won't bother to smoke.

Also, go on a vacation. Getting away from your usual smoking environments will help you quit. Especially if you keep yourself active when away from them.

Now both of my suggestions will be pretty pricey but think about it. The price you pay for a pack a smokes for however often you do; you will save from quitting and would be able to pay for either one of the options I've left you over time. Not to mention, who wouldn't want to enjoy a vacation or build up a bit of muscle.

Good Luck!

Comment

Working...
        X