PMS|H2O Clan Jackets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PMS|H2O Clan Jackets

Hi everyone! I'm Shafery from the StarCraft2 NA Division. I recently had an idea from watching the Global StarCraft League. The players on the professional korean teams all had super awesome jackets so I wanted one for our clan. After finding out that we didn't have some in production, I just thought I'd make it for everyone. After a few weeks, the jackets are ready to be bought and produced.

The jacket is Holloway Impact (style 229073 for people who want to look up the jacket) and the material is EV-tec™, dry-Excel™ Perform polyester textured knit. The logo's on the jacket are going to be emboirdered. The front left chest area will have either the H2O or PMS competitive logo. The left sleeve area will have our sponsors Beyond Gaming, Sapphire, and Split Reason. The back will have our PMS|H2O pro logo as you see on the main page of our website.

The price of the jacket for members in the US is $70.00 USD and outside the US is $75.00 USD. You can add your gamertag for a small fee of 20 bucks. The deadline to purchase the jacket July 31, 2011. Shipping and handling will be $15 for USPS priority mail, and will call is free. The form will tell you where you may pick it up. There will also be a 8.75% tax for those that live in California.

After this time to purchase, individual purchases will be available, but I STRONGLY recommend everyone to buy it this first time. The reason I can sell this for so cheap is because there will be many people purchasing this, but after that, the jacket price will at least double.

How to purchase the Jacket: PM me your email and I will email you with a form to fill out and sign and email me back.

In anyone needs/wants more information, pm me and I'll respond as soon as i can
    THANKS EVERYONE!!

PMS

H2O

Sizing Chart
    Last edited by H2O Shafery; 07-12-2011, 03:34 AM.

Re: PMS|H2O Clan Jackets

look up
    Last edited by H2O Shafery; 07-12-2011, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Hey, don't we have a store that'll be doing clan-related clothing soon? I seem to remember hearing a little about that recently. Is this related to that?

Comment

No, this is outside from our clan store.
        I got permission from Athena Twin to do this though.

Comment

Im getting one =)
          sigpic

Comment

Look cool.. not sure how I feel about tight-fitting jackets, though.

<3 teh sisters: PMS Eternityx, PMS Shifty, PMS JinxJinx, PMS Busta!
            Unofficial big sis PMS Cougar is the BEST!
            Extra Hugs: PMS Vertigo|PMS HeyJudee|PMS Tech|PMS Devinski

Comment

It's not very tight fitting. It's made for being able to move around in. And plus, you can always order a size up. ^^

Comment

Originally posted by PMS Agent Coke View Post
                Look cool.. not sure how I feel about tight-fitting jackets, though.
                Tight-fit are the most uncomfortable thing in the world imo >_< but they look amazing! =D
                Lol Hi.

Comment

Hey question, how come there is a deadline to order? Some of the pms girls were wondering since it's so close from now. Thanks!

Wolf girl

Comment

I'm wondering the same thing. Seeing as I really want a jacket but with recently being enrolled in college, paying for classes, books, laptops, and tuition fees I can't afford the price at the moment.

Comment

@Acey: There's a deadline to order cause that's the latest day I can do it because I wanted to get them out for everyone to wear to MLG Anaheim.

Comment

nicee, i just like to wear something more girly :\

H20 L i e s and me are like bananas and petunias
                        PMS Tarabyte * PMS PyroIceAngel * PMS Streaker * PMS BadGiirl *All Rainbow Gals

♥ H2O Leon aka Kvothe ♥

Comment

Nice jackets. Will you be at MLG Anaheim to hand the jackets out? I floated around the idea of going for a day or two.
                          Read my stuff on Nerdistdotcom!

Comment

@LinkSmash: Yeah. That's what i'm gonna do if people are going to MLG. It's cheaper for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Shafery View Post
                              @Acey: There's a deadline to order cause that's the latest day I can do it because I wanted to get them out for everyone to wear to MLG Anaheim.
                              Ohh i get it in that sence.. I guess it was being thought of like in general, like why theres a deadline to buy for someone who isn't going to anaheim lol
                              :mvguitar:

Originally posted by Equinox Jr H2O View Post
                              I'm wondering the same thing. Seeing as I really want a jacket but with recently being enrolled in college, paying for classes, books, laptops, and tuition fees I can't afford the price at the moment.
                              Omg Equinox i know!... ahh i like the jacket ALOT. $70 while i'm broke, i keep joking about selling plasma lmao

guess between now the deadline only a few days away, comming up with the money might be a challange with school expenses n such.

... ahhh - runs off to find monies- @[email protected]

haha:mvboogie:

Wolf girl

Comment

Working...
                              X