I just got a 3D Tv From Sony!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got a 3D Tv From Sony!

Yeah today i just went and bought a 3D Tv its a 46' it fits very good in my room and im loving it, the picture quality is amazing and i just play COD Black Ops on it and omg it runs sooo smooth lol but yeah i can wait till later on so i can buy my 3D starter kit so i can play Black Ops on my ps3 in 3D. =DD

And does anyone else got a 3D tv or are there planning to get one?

Re: I just got a 3D Tv From Sony!

I'm not really into the 3D stuff, but I gotta say.. playing a game in 3D would be pretty epic..

Holla at my bff H2O Treebz & my H2O, H2O Threadz
    Much love to my boyfriend Lt Baker540

Comment

Originally posted by PMS Rizkit View Post
      I'm not really into the 3D stuff, but I gotta say.. playing a game in 3D would be pretty epic..
      yeah i sure is. lolz

Comment

I actually read that the game doesn't look that great on a 3D tv they say the picture messes up sometimes but i could be wrong haven't tried it for myself.

Shout out to my PMS! PMS Snowbunnie!

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Mexican View Post
          I actually read that the game doesn't look that great on a 3D tv they say the picture messes up sometimes but i could be wrong haven't tried it for myself.
          well i gotta see, i order my glasses so ill do a review on it so i can see for myself. and post some pic of the tv later on.lol

Comment

I don't really understand the hole 3D fab.. big waste of money imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger View Post
              Yes.
              Come raise your lantern to the sky. Can we illuminate this night? We'll dance like heathens 'round a flame. While the world sleeps, we are awake.

Comment

my friend has the 3D tv and says it was a pain to calibrate it to perfect settings. he had the geek squad out like 4-5 times to adjust some settings. the glasses were awesome, but have to say...the video game experience is harder haha. people sticking out and the distance challenge made it harder. i guess with time you can overcome but any who...

congrats!! movies are AWESOME!

Comment

Originally posted by ainokea_si View Post
                  my friend has the 3D tv and says it was a pain to calibrate it to perfect settings. he had the geek squad out like 4-5 times to adjust some settings. the glasses were awesome, but have to say...the video game experience is harder haha. people sticking out and the distance challenge made it harder. i guess with time you can overcome but any who...

lol yeah it is kinda hard but i got the stetting just right haha, but yeah im having trouble killing people in black ops, im still getting use to it.lolz everything seem to move much quicker now lmao

Comment

yea black ops was hard. that is what i am talking about. he decided to just turn it off during gaming. because he figured i am adjusting this for my experience and adjusting to this learning curve and no one else is doing it. we only went through the single with the 3d on. multi turn that sucker off

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger View Post
                      RIGHT! It's like, why is every single movie coming out in 3D?? fan out with the 3D. Geez!

Comment

Lol the funny thing is. When the first flat screen came out people was like "what the point of flat screen its just a tv that's thin." Lol and look at now almost everyone got one lol but yea the 3d tv its not only for 3d its a really cool tv with 240hz lol its really nice for pro game cause everything move so much quicker.lol

Comment

well you make a somewhat good point except along with the flatscreen came the high definition. you can't really find a tube tv with high def now plus who wants a huge tv? LOL and yeah, I didn't mean to bash the 3D tv.. that's pretty sick, but they need to chill with making everything in 3D is all I'm saying

Comment

Movies are going to be released in 3D-compatible format soon enough and we'll all be forced to buy it =T But then how can you play DVD's in 3D format without a 3D optical drive? And a TV that's capable of outputting 3D display? Ugh everything is money money money nowadays > I wish I was as freakin' rich as you Pr-Red
                            "...and in the end, it's not the years in your life. But the life in your years." -A. Lincoln

"The wise man in a storm prays to God, not for safety from danger, but deliverance from fear." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Originally posted by ainokea_si View Post

lmao geek squad is a joke...... most of them dont know jack excrement and its a complete rip off their services are overpriced and you can do most of it on your own, as far as the tv goes, well from things said around the interweb the ps3 is the ******* child left to rot compared to xbox, which is why a petition for a refund was started. Apparently the frame rates are horrible and tend to drop especially in 3d. Not bashing the 3d tv its a novel idea but not my cup of tea seeing as it looks no different to me maybe its a mind block but i digress, just be weary if you die stupid deaths online
                              xXninjadancerXx, formerly H2O Helios

Comment

Working...
                              X