actual rules during practice??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: actual rules during practice??????

^^HAHA this guys loves it...i have to argee that my fav class in MW2 was RPG, tube, and some claymores...but i ran around with sav and pick up more goodies...never sit in one spot. not in my nature.

RPG on black ops is boo boo with distance

Comment

I hate tubers. But what really bugs me on the other hand are "snipers" with spas. Would a sniper honestly need 20 slugs to kill someone? What is it about the spas that makes it any better than .44 magnums or machine pistols? Shotguns are CQC/CQB..that doesn't sound like a sniper to me.
      "...and in the end, it's not the years in your life. But the life in your years." -A. Lincoln

"The wise man in a storm prays to God, not for safety from danger, but deliverance from fear." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBlood006 View Post
        I hate tubers. But what really bugs me on the other hand are "snipers" with spas. Would a sniper honestly need 20 slugs to kill someone? What is it about the spas that makes it any better than .44 magnums or machine pistols? Shotguns are CQC/CQB..that doesn't sound like a sniper to me.
        play black ops.

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBlood006 View Post
          I've never seen a sniper with Spas -12s.... I see sniper with akimbo G8s or akimbo magnums or especially akimbo rafficas...
          I would suggest the akimbo magnums though since pistol are alot quicker to take our and they are very accurate and powerful...

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."
          - Mahatma Ghandi.
          Jersey Strong | Restore the Shore

Comment

Originally posted by SkywalkerX View Post
            play black ops.
            There is a steady increase in people tubing... I see it everytime I play. once someone starts tubing... everyone else slowly starts tubing...

- Mahatma Ghandi.

Comment

his complaint was snipers using shotguns, can't in black ops, therefore no reason to complain. I myself barely run into any tubers, maybe 1 or 2 every 5-10 games which is nothing

Comment

Originally posted by SkywalkerX View Post
                play black ops.
                I played black ops on my ps3 (recently sold and now have xbox) and I didn't like. It looked like Treyarch just rushed to release this addition. Shots wouldn't register even though I KNOW I hit the dude square in the chest. Maps aren't sniper-friendly. Some guns sound like plastic lol (personal gripe). And the sniper rifles in the game are some doodoo (no offense).

And now that I've switched to xbox I'm suddenly hit with the lag issue. Sigh. Guess I'll just keep playing BFBC2.

Originally posted by Biohunter691 View Post
                I've never seen a sniper with Spas -12s.... I see sniper with akimbo G8s or akimbo magnums or especially akimbo rafficas...
                I would suggest the akimbo magnums though since pistol are alot quicker to take our and they are very accurate and powerful...
                Really? They're everywhere. For me, 3/5 games I find myself shot in the back because a sniper suddenly decided to run rounds along the map with a silenced shotty. But oh well. What can you do lol?

Originally posted by Biohunter691 View Post
                There is a steady increase in people tubing... I see it everytime I play. once someone starts tubing... everyone else slowly starts tubing...
                There are noobs out there that will go out of their way to find something annoying (innovative to them) and use it to their advantage. Hence "noobtubing". I can see them using the RC to their advantage though. I can see how getting killed with that thing mulitple times can make you wanna throw your controller at the screen (trust me..I know).
                "...and in the end, it's not the years in your life. But the life in your years." -A. Lincoln

"The wise man in a storm prays to God, not for safety from danger, but deliverance from fear." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

I find RC cars far more annoying than tubes - mostly because even after unloading a clip into them they just drive on by. IMO those are much worse than tubes.

I do a mix of run and gun and zone control (depending on map / gametype / etc). At least in black ops, campers rarely do well. (In regular anyway, idk about hardcore)

Comment

Originally posted by Rip View Post
                    I find RC cars far more annoying than tubes - mostly because even after unloading a clip into them they just drive on by. IMO those are much worse than tubes.

I do a mix of run and gun and zone control (depending on map / gametype / etc). At least in black ops, campers rarely do well. (In regular anyway, idk about hardcore)
                    Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip View Post
                      I agree 100%!!! Everytime I see/hear one I always ask the team if it's friendly. But by that time I empty a clip into it and I do a air push-up LoL. But for me, if we are playing domination, I use RPGs ALL DAY! Nothing piss off the other team more and throws off their game like 3 people at a site and get blasted with a RPG! ** Insert Evil Laugh ** :mvangry: :mvboogie: :mvshakefist:
                      My Family PMS Soakinwet (SiS) & H2O Subzero

H2O BiG BrO H2O SLAY3R / H2O LiL bRo H2O Azian360
                      Unofficial lIl BrOs
                      H2O Driftmonkey & H2O HugsNKisses

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Palpatine View Post
                        I agree 100%!!! Everytime I see/hear one I always ask the team if it's friendly. But by that time I empty a clip into it and I do a air push-up LoL. But for me, if we are playing domination, I use RPGs ALL DAY! Nothing piss off the other team more and throws off their game like 3 people at a site and get blasted with a RPG! ** Insert Evil Laugh ** :mvangry: :mvboogie: :mvshakefist:
                        It's funny how a full clip doesn't do squat to it but a good hit with the tomahawk explodes it. now what are the chances of you hitting it with a tomahawk..hmmmmm. Ima try that tonight lmao.

Comment

i HATE those little vroom vroom hot wheel cars. i have found that the hit detection is off on those. I have been able to successfully destory 3 or so by shooting at them. but it is hard fo sho.

i think when i return a tube/rpg class is in the mix...oh hate me now haha with scav on ofcourse

Comment

Someone should make a social group on here called the PMS/H2O RC-XD Hate Club..I've unloaded a clip into them numerous times and they just keep coming

Comment

Originally posted by KaRnAge View Post
                              Someone should make a social group on here called the PMS/H2O RC-XD Hate Club..
                              Lol, you can go ahead and make it! lol

Comment

Originally posted by KaRnAge View Post
                                Someone should make a social group on here called the PMS/H2O RC-XD Hate Club..I've unloaded a clip into them numerous times and they just keep coming
                                Too lazy you do it...

- Mahatma Ghandi.

Comment

Working...
                                X