Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

    Originally posted by H2O Obsidian View Post
    "You can't pause an MMO!"

    So many people don't seem to get that
    Many online games can't be paused and I hated it when my parents didn't realize that. If I ever become a daddy I will completely understand if my kid doesn't come the second I call for him. I'll cut him/ her some slack =p
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

      Originally posted by H2O Dink View Post
      Many online games can't be paused and I hated it when my parents didn't realize that. If I ever become a daddy I will completely understand if my kid doesn't come the second I call for him. I'll cut him/ her some slack =p
      If you have kids they're going to be born with a copy of Halo and a controller in hand XD

      Big Bro: Dink H2O (clown)

      Comment


      • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

        Originally posted by H2O Obsidian View Post
        If you have kids they're going to be born with a copy of Halo and a controller in hand XD
        I wouldn't want it any other way. =)
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

          http://youtu.be/CArejI2nZLg

          Comment


          • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

            Originally posted by H2O Dink View Post
            I wouldn't want it any other way. =)
            ..... lol just wow .. you two are funny. And i feel sorry for whom ever gives birth to that for ya Dink
            :mvpmsh2o:SkyWind|Tranz|Steve|Psycho:mvsuprisehug:

            Comment


            • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

              Originally posted by PMS PsychoTeddy View Post
              ..... lol just wow .. you two are funny. And i feel sorry for whom ever gives birth to that for ya Dink
              It will be a woman who is equally good as he is at Halo

              Big Bro: Dink H2O (clown)

              Comment


              • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                Has too be ... other wise ... It might come out with .. a ... PS3 controler!
                :mvpmsh2o:SkyWind|Tranz|Steve|Psycho:mvsuprisehug:

                Comment


                • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                  Originally posted by PMS PsychoTeddy View Post
                  Has too be ... other wise ... It might come out with .. a ... PS3 controler!
                  Heresy!

                  Big Bro: Dink H2O (clown)

                  Comment


                  • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                    it will happen!!!
                    :mvpmsh2o:SkyWind|Tranz|Steve|Psycho:mvsuprisehug:

                    Comment


                    • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                      Originally posted by PMS PsychoTeddy View Post
                      it will happen!!!
                      You're Amish, how do you know what a PS3 or a PS3 controller is?

                      Big Bro: Dink H2O (clown)

                      Comment


                      • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                        >.< i am not AMISH!!!
                        :mvpmsh2o:SkyWind|Tranz|Steve|Psycho:mvsuprisehug:

                        Comment


                        • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                          Originally posted by PMS PsychoTeddy View Post
                          >.< i am not AMISH!!!
                          Yes you are

                          Big Bro: Dink H2O (clown)

                          Comment


                          • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                            lmao wow!!!! you guys r silly xD
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                              DINK!! hes being mean to me!!!
                              :mvpmsh2o:SkyWind|Tranz|Steve|Psycho:mvsuprisehug:

                              Comment


                              • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                                don't bring me into this haha! Your on your own amigo, I'm off to bed! =) gl

                                and srry about your uncle btw
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X