Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

    Okay so I found another screen shot of Obsidian :mvgiggle:


    HTML Code:
    [IMG]http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j400/PMSCassieRose/ObsidianTroll_3.png[/IMG]



    Steam: xSassyCassie | Twitch: xSassyCassiex | Battle.Net: SassyCassie #1814
    Taking Signature Requests

    Comment


    • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

      Howdy, this has been an excellent informative article! I definitely appreciate all of your wisdom. Thanks alot .
      Prada Replica
      Prada Handbags Replica

      Comment


      • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

        Originally posted by joinassit View Post
        Howdy, this has been an excellent informative article! I definitely appreciate all of your wisdom. Thanks alot .
        >.> What are you talking about?



        Steam: xSassyCassie | Twitch: xSassyCassiex | Battle.Net: SassyCassie #1814
        Taking Signature Requests

        Comment


        • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

          Originally posted by PMS CassieRose View Post
          >.> What are you talking about?
          It's a bot and you know this gives me permission to troll you back right?

          Big Bro: Dink H2O (clown)

          Comment


          • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

            Originally posted by H2O Obsidian View Post
            It's a bot and you know this gives me permission to troll you back right?
            You realize you already troll me correct? >.>
            does this mean it is going to get worse? :mvshock:



            Steam: xSassyCassie | Twitch: xSassyCassiex | Battle.Net: SassyCassie #1814
            Taking Signature Requests

            Comment


            • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

              Originally posted by PMS CassieRose View Post
              You realize you already troll me correct? >.>
              does this mean it is going to get worse? :mvshock:
              I troll you consistently and bot in one big event like you just did. So I get to have one troll event and yes....yes it does

              Big Bro: Dink H2O (clown)

              Comment


              • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                Originally posted by H2O Obsidian View Post
                I troll you consistently and bot in one big event like you just did. So I get to have one troll event and yes....yes it does
                :mvconfused: I am so confused it is not even funny!

                I do know that you are saying the trolling is going to get worse but that is about all

                Why Obsidian Fool!? Why must you troll me?!? :mvshakefist:



                Steam: xSassyCassie | Twitch: xSassyCassiex | Battle.Net: SassyCassie #1814
                Taking Signature Requests

                Comment


                • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                  Originally posted by PMS CassieRose View Post
                  :mvconfused: I am so confused it is not even funny!

                  I do know that you are saying the trolling is going to get worse but that is about all

                  Why Obsidian Fool!? Why must you troll me?!? :mvshakefist:
                  Because you just made it into a contest

                  Big Bro: Dink H2O (clown)

                  Comment


                  • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                    Originally posted by H2O Obsidian View Post
                    Because you just made it into a contest
                    >.> You will probably win :mvshakefist: I am fairly new to trying to troll people!



                    Steam: xSassyCassie | Twitch: xSassyCassiex | Battle.Net: SassyCassie #1814
                    Taking Signature Requests

                    Comment


                    • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                      i want to be a troll because im get on my lvl fool and dont feed obsidian he has to starve

                      Comment


                      • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                        Originally posted by PMS GetOnMyLvl View Post
                        i want to be a troll because im get on my lvl fool and dont feed obsidian he has to starve
                        No!
                        *gives Obsidian noodles*:mvgiggle:



                        Steam: xSassyCassie | Twitch: xSassyCassiex | Battle.Net: SassyCassie #1814
                        Taking Signature Requests

                        Comment


                        • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                          no ramen for him Cassie Rose Fool

                          Comment


                          • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                            Always ramen for me

                            Big Bro: Dink H2O (clown)

                            Comment


                            • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                              you guys are making me hungry =p
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                                Originally posted by PMS GetOnMyLvl View Post
                                no ramen for him Cassie Rose Fool
                                Yes Ramen for Obsidian Fool :mvgiggle:

                                Originally posted by H2O Obsidian View Post
                                Always ramen for me
                                :mvagree:
                                *gives Obsidian Ramen*

                                Originally posted by H2O Dink View Post
                                you guys are making me hungry =p
                                *gives Dink Fool Ramen*



                                Steam: xSassyCassie | Twitch: xSassyCassiex | Battle.Net: SassyCassie #1814
                                Taking Signature Requests

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X