Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

    Obsidian we can split it and each get 50 cents ill take the hard job and wash the undies you get her shirts and ill get the jeans and you get the pjs



    H2O Dinkelburg is an amazing klown :3

    Comment


    • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

      Originally posted by H2O SwitchProof View Post
      Obsidian we can split it and each get 50 cents ill take the hard job and wash the undies you get her shirts and ill get the jeans and you get the pjs
      what about the socks then? And why did you volunteer for the underwear XD

      Big Bro: Dink H2O (clown)

      Comment


      • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

        The socks are for both and underwear is easy to wash :O



        H2O Dinkelburg is an amazing klown :3

        Comment


        • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

          Originally posted by H2O SwitchProof View Post
          The socks are for both and underwear is easy to wash :O
          But they're dirty underwear lol. It's got people's butt funk on them

          Big Bro: Dink H2O (clown)

          Comment


          • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

            Oh well i got a gas mask and i could get a tip



            H2O Dinkelburg is an amazing klown :3

            Comment


            • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

              Originally posted by H2O SwitchProof View Post
              Oh well i got a gas mask and i could get a tip
              A one cent tip?

              Big Bro: Dink H2O (clown)

              Comment


              • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                Originally posted by H2O Obsidian View Post
                A one cent tip?
                For the win man :3



                H2O Dinkelburg is an amazing klown :3

                Comment


                • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                  Lol I would think that obsi would jump at the chance to touch quinn's underwear!! Haha bet it's the only girl underwear he could ever get close to =) lol!!

                  <3

                  Much Love :mvlove: To My Big Sister's PMS Sticktacular and PMS Salome

                  Comment


                  • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                    Originally posted by PMS Royal View Post
                    Lol I would think that obsi would jump at the chance to touch quinn's underwear!! Haha bet it's the only girl underwear he could ever get close to =) lol!!

                    <3
                    I would want to touch Quinn's underwear, why? o.o

                    and yeah you're right usually they're on my floor

                    Big Bro: Dink H2O (clown)

                    Comment


                    • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                      lmao I leave this thread for 12 hours and look what it has become
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                        Originally posted by H2O Dink View Post
                        lmao I leave this thread for 12 hours and look what it has become
                        Royal is the one that had to take it the wrong way and be all perverted

                        Big Bro: Dink H2O (clown)

                        Comment


                        • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                          Lol I don't think any girls underwear would be on re floor around you haha =)

                          Much Love :mvlove: To My Big Sister's PMS Sticktacular and PMS Salome

                          Comment


                          • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                            Originally posted by PMS Royal View Post
                            Lol I don't think any girls underwear would be on re floor around you haha =)
                            Can we stop talking about this before a mod checks this thread? lol

                            Big Bro: Dink H2O (clown)

                            Comment


                            • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                              why are we talking about underwear

                              Comment


                              • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                                Originally posted by PMS GetOnMyLvl View Post
                                why are we talking about underwear
                                Read the last couple pages

                                Big Bro: Dink H2O (clown)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X