Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

    Originally posted by BASILisk View Post
    Cool cool...for me obviously COD (COD2, MW, MW2, and Black Ops, and will be getting MW3), Oblivion (and I will be getting Skyrim), and I'm actually a big fan of the Assassin's Creed series. I have Orange Box so I played the first Portal. Unfortunately, it was really short for me, so I wasn't set on getting Portal 2...what did you think of it?
    I still haven't beat the single player of Portal 2. I keep meaning to but every time I get on it a friend invites me to play co-op



    Steam: xSassyCassie | Twitch: xSassyCassiex | Battle.Net: SassyCassie #1814
    Taking Signature Requests

    Comment


    • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

      Originally posted by PMS CassieRose View Post
      I still haven't beat the single player of Portal 2. I keep meaning to but every time I get on it a friend invites me to play co-op
      Portal 2 has a co-op? Where the heck have I been?!? :mvconfused:

      sigpic

      Please follow on Twitter at @BasiliskH2O

      Comment


      • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

        I got four pairs of $50 each high heels for $16 =) I have that good connections

        Much Love :mvlove: To My Big Sister's PMS Sticktacular and PMS Salome

        Comment


        • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

          Originally posted by H2O Obsidian View Post
          Riry :mvsuprisehug:
          Rance :mvpmsh2o:


          Holla at my bff H2O Treebz & my H2O, H2O Threadz
          Much love to my boyfriend Lt Baker540

          Comment


          • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

            Originally posted by PMS Royal View Post
            I got four pairs of $50 each high heels for $16 =) I have that good connections
            LOL...talk about from out of left field...

            Good job? :mvclap:

            sigpic

            Please follow on Twitter at @BasiliskH2O

            Comment


            • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

              Originally posted by BASILisk View Post
              Portal 2 has a co-op? Where the heck have I been?!? :mvconfused:
              haha yes it has co-op :mvgiggle:

              Originally posted by PMS Royal View Post
              I got four pairs of $50 each high heels for $16 =) I have that good connections
              I would love to mean your connections :mvreallyhappy:

              Originally posted by BASILisk View Post
              LOL...talk about from out of left field...

              Good job? :mvclap:
              haha anytime a girl can get that many pairs of shoes for that cheap is always worthy of a good job. I mean it just makes for money for more stuff later :mvgiggle:
              Last edited by SassyCassie; 09-27-2011, 03:30 PM.



              Steam: xSassyCassie | Twitch: xSassyCassiex | Battle.Net: SassyCassie #1814
              Taking Signature Requests

              Comment


              • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                Originally posted by PMS CassieRose View Post
                I dont know if ODST is even worth playing.
                :mvagree:

                Comment


                • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                  Originally posted by PMS Quinn View Post
                  :mvagree:
                  lol well we now have a Halo players opinion on the matter of ODST :mvgiggle:



                  Steam: xSassyCassie | Twitch: xSassyCassiex | Battle.Net: SassyCassie #1814
                  Taking Signature Requests

                  Comment


                  • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                    Originally posted by PMS CassieRose View Post
                    haha anytime a girl can get that many pairs of shoes for that cheap is always worthy of a good job. I mean it just makes for money for more stuff later :mvgiggle:
                    Well...in that case :mvclap::mvclap::mvclap::mvclap::mvclap::mvclap:

                    sigpic

                    Please follow on Twitter at @BasiliskH2O

                    Comment


                    • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                      Originally posted by BASILisk View Post
                      Well...in that case :mvclap::mvclap::mvclap::mvclap::mvclap::mvclap:
                      haha wow. :mvgiggle:



                      Steam: xSassyCassie | Twitch: xSassyCassiex | Battle.Net: SassyCassie #1814
                      Taking Signature Requests

                      Comment


                      • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                        Originally posted by PMS Rizkit View Post
                        Rance :mvpmsh2o:
                        You should post here more often

                        Originally posted by PMS CassieRose View Post
                        lol well we now have a Halo players opinion on the matter of ODST :mvgiggle:
                        I actually liked ODST, everyone else hated it for some reason. The campaign was short but I liked the story and it was the first Halo game with Firefight

                        Big Bro: Dink H2O (clown)

                        Comment


                        • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                          Originally posted by H2O Obsidian View Post
                          I actually liked ODST, everyone else hated it for some reason. The campaign was short but I liked the story and it was the first Halo game with Firefight
                          Its not that I hated it. it just left me really confused. I do like firefight though :mvgiggle:

                          Btw, Hi Lance :mvwave:



                          Steam: xSassyCassie | Twitch: xSassyCassiex | Battle.Net: SassyCassie #1814
                          Taking Signature Requests

                          Comment


                          • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                            Originally posted by PMS CassieRose View Post
                            haha wow. :mvgiggle:
                            NOOOO...I wasn't paying attention...I was going to try and be the 10,000 post and I missed it by one T_T :mvshakefist: :mvangry:

                            Oh well...congrats Cassie :mvclap:

                            sigpic

                            Please follow on Twitter at @BasiliskH2O

                            Comment


                            • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                              On a completely unrelated note I'm thinking of buying on Ocarina

                              I can't decide which one though
                              Either this one: http://www.songbirdocarina.com/sweet...category_id=12

                              Or this one:http://www.songbirdocarina.com/sweet...category_id=12

                              Big Bro: Dink H2O (clown)

                              Comment


                              • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                                Originally posted by BASILisk View Post
                                NOOOO...I wasn't paying attention...I was going to try and be the 10,000 post and I missed it by one T_T :mvshakefist: :mvangry:

                                Oh well...congrats Cassie :mvclap:
                                I was the 10,000th post in here? :mvshock:
                                Nice lol :mvcelebration:

                                Originally posted by H2O Obsidian View Post
                                On a completely unrelated note I'm thinking of buying on Ocarina

                                I can't decide which one though
                                Either this one: http://www.songbirdocarina.com/sweet...category_id=12

                                Or this one:http://www.songbirdocarina.com/sweet...category_id=12
                                Okay this is going to be the silliest reason ever but I think you should buy the first one... :mvgiggle:



                                Steam: xSassyCassie | Twitch: xSassyCassiex | Battle.Net: SassyCassie #1814
                                Taking Signature Requests

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X