Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

Originally posted by BASILisk View Post
    I never understand how these "games" work...I guess in the meantime...I win?
    dont try to understand lol
    as for your win:

:mvclap:

Steam: xSassyCassie | Twitch: xSassyCassiex | Battle.Net: SassyCassie #1814
    Taking Signature Requests

Comment

Originally posted by PMS CassieRose View Post
      dont try to understand lol
      as for your win:

:mvclap:
      LOL...like the image...but you see...all I have to do is wait for you to not be in the thread any longer and now...

I WIN!!!!

sigpic

Please follow on Twitter at @BasiliskH2O

Comment

LOL...like the image...but you see...all I have to do is wait for you to not be in the thread any longer and now...

I WIN!!!!
        it may not look like I am in the thread but I am always no far away. :mvgiggle:
        I am sorry to inform you like this but: you can not win this game nor will you ever be able to

Comment

it may not look like I am in the thread but I am always no far away. :mvgiggle:
          I am sorry to inform you like this but: you can not win this game nor will you ever be able to
          ARGH!!!! :mvshakefist:

Never give up...never surrender!!! :mvcelebration:

sigpic

Comment

ARGH!!!! :mvshakefist:

Never give up...never surrender!!! :mvcelebration:
            lol have you seen the number of post there are in here? Just short of 10,000
            I think all those people were pretty determined to win lol

Comment

lol have you seen the number of post there are in here? Just short of 10,000
              I think all those people were pretty determined to win lol
              Yes...but I'm new...thus I have the vim and vigor that so many of my oppenents lost long ago!

I bring rejuvination and revitalization that this thread has never seen!

I shall emerge victorious! Even as the last H2O member if it must be that way!

sigpic

Comment

Yes...but I'm new...thus I have the vim and vigor that so many of my oppenents lost long ago!

I bring rejuvination and revitalization that this thread has never seen!

I shall emerge victorious! Even as the last H2O member if it must be that way!
                and to that I simply say.... lol okay

Comment

Morning Royal.
                  Morning everyone else. :mvwave: I dont want to be awake right now but I guess after sleeping for about 15hrs my body has decided being in bed any longer would be lazy....

I need to do something today.... Hm, maybe in a few hours I will go around town and grab applications. I really need a job :mvshakefist:
                  You can't possibly do this all day...

sigpic

Comment

You can't possibly do this all day...
                    lol why did you quote that post? I can do whatever I please all day and if that includes denying your winning then so be it

Comment

lol why did you quote that post? I can do whatever I please all day and if that includes denying your winning then so be it
                      I quoted it because I figured if you did leave at some point to go down town, then I could savor my sweet few moments of victory even longer. Alas, some dreams are never meant to materialize.

sigpic

Comment

I quoted it because I figured if you did leave at some point to go down town, then I could savor my sweet few moments of victory even longer. Alas, some dreams are never meant to materialize.
                        Lol oh that makes sense now. I dont want to walk around in the rain... I love the rain dont get my wrong but I have bee fighting a cold and dont feel like making it worse

Comment

Lol oh that makes sense now. I dont want to walk around in the rain... I love the rain dont get my wrong but I have bee fighting a cold and dont feel like making it worse
                          Fair enough...where are you that it's raining? It is raining here in Pittsburgh (which could pose a problem when I go out to get lunch since I didn't pack one today).

sigpic

Comment

Fair enough...where are you that it's raining? It is raining here in Pittsburgh (which could pose a problem when I go out to get lunch since I didn't pack one today).
                            I live in Oregon. It rains a lot here!! If I dont want to I technically do not have to leave my house today :mvgiggle:

Comment

I live in Oregon. It rains a lot here!! If I dont want to I technically do not have to leave my house today :mvgiggle:
                              Haha...well I guess that's good...which technically means that I will probably have to live to fight another day...not sure how good my chances are :mvsad:

sigpic

Comment

Haha...well I guess that's good...which technically means that I will probably have to live to fight another day...not sure how good my chances are :mvsad:
                                :mvshock: what do you mean?

Comment

Working...
                                X