Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

    I'm back!! I got 2nd place which allows me to move on to nationals woop woop!
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

      Gratz Dinkamus Prime, One step closer to world domination

      Comment


      • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

        Originally posted by H2O Dink View Post
        I'm back!! I got 2nd place which allows me to move on to nationals woop woop!
        :mvboogie::mvgiggle::mvclap::mvcelebration: LIKE OMG DINK!!!!!! ahhh im soooo happy for you!!!!

        BUT.... why 2nd?? lol was he a big nerd?? imma kick his butt!!!

        Much Love :mvlove: To My Big Sister's PMS Sticktacular and PMS Salome

        Comment


        • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

          Originally posted by H2O Dink View Post
          I'm back!! I got 2nd place which allows me to move on to nationals woop woop!
          Nice job! You get to go to Nationals so you know what that means right? You're taking the Hobbits (yourself) to Isengard (Nationals)!

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VznlDlNPw4Q
          (10 Hour loop)

          Big Bro: Dink H2O (clown)

          Comment


          • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

            Originally posted by H2O Dink View Post
            I'm back!! I got 2nd place which allows me to move on to nationals woop woop!
            :mvcelebration: Congrats Dinkosaurs Rex! :mvboogie:



            Steam: xSassyCassie | Twitch: xSassyCassiex | Battle.Net: SassyCassie #1814
            Taking Signature Requests

            Comment


            • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

              Originally posted by H2O Obsidian View Post
              Nice job! You get to go to Nationals so you know what that means right? You're taking the Hobbits (yourself) to Isengard (Nationals)!

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VznlDlNPw4Q
              (10 Hour loop)

              Nerd

              Much Love :mvlove: To My Big Sister's PMS Sticktacular and PMS Salome

              Comment


              • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                Originally posted by PMS Royal View Post
                Nerd
                :mvagree:



                Steam: xSassyCassie | Twitch: xSassyCassiex | Battle.Net: SassyCassie #1814
                Taking Signature Requests

                Comment


                • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                  Originally posted by PMS Royal View Post
                  Nerd
                  I consider that a compliment, so thank you for being incredibly nice to me Royal

                  Big Bro: Dink H2O (clown)

                  Comment


                  • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                    Originally posted by H2O Obsidian View Post
                    I consider that a compliment, so thank you for being incredibly nice to me Royal
                    Well someone has to be the better person and it will be me ending this little fight you started :mvsmile:

                    Much Love :mvlove: To My Big Sister's PMS Sticktacular and PMS Salome

                    Comment


                    • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                      Originally posted by PMS Royal View Post
                      Well someone has to be the better person and it will be me ending this little fight you started :mvsmile:
                      Well it takes two to fight, so I may have started it but you participated in it. But apology accepted

                      Big Bro: Dink H2O (clown)

                      Comment


                      • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                        I'm just messing with you Royal

                        Big Bro: Dink H2O (clown)

                        Comment


                        • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                          OKAY. So are we friends or....?

                          Much Love :mvlove: To My Big Sister's PMS Sticktacular and PMS Salome

                          Comment


                          • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                            We never stopped being friends

                            Big Bro: Dink H2O (clown)

                            Comment


                            • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                              Well then whenever i dont check this thread every minute i see fights and miss like 6 pages of info :O



                              H2O Dinkelburg is an amazing klown :3

                              Comment


                              • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                                It wasn't a fight

                                Big Bro: Dink H2O (clown)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X