Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

back on top!!

Comment

im here!! and winning!
      sigpic

Comment

you're here! i'm winning

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Dink View Post
          im here!! and winning!
          nope!!! haha i win!!! lol i miss halo!!! im at a friends house and it the first night i have not slept with kenny for 4 1/2 months! and i miss halo =(

Much Love :mvlove: To My Big Sister's PMS Sticktacular and PMS Salome

Comment

Originally posted by PMS Royal View Post
            nope!!! haha i win!!! lol i miss halo!!! im at a friends house and it the first night i have not slept with kenny for 4 1/2 months! and i miss halo =(
            =( yeah I had like 12 hour shift at work today... it was a nightmare come true AND I gotta go to court tomorrow THEN work right after... fml
            sigpic

Comment

haha Silly People don't you know that Eternity and I are always the winners

Steam: xSassyCassie | Twitch: xSassyCassiex | Battle.Net: SassyCassie #1814
              Taking Signature Requests

Comment

silly people dont know me ;D

Comment

=( yeah I had like 12 hour shift at work today... it was a nightmare come true AND I gotta go to court tomorrow THEN work right after... fml
                  y u have to go to court????????? (if u dont mind me asking)

Comment

AND DINK!!!!! i have the best story for u!!!!! i wish i recorded it!!! ahhhhh GUESS WHAT!!!????

Comment

y u have to go to court????????? (if u dont mind me asking)
                      I was pulled over for speeding, and of course my license was expired -.- so I had to go to traffic school and get a new license... it was lame.

And whats ur story?
                      sigpic

Comment

I was pulled over for speeding, and of course my license was expired -.- so I had to go to traffic school and get a new license... it was lame.

And whats ur story?
                        AWWWWWW!!!!! :mvsad: thats dumb!!! haha well i sent it to ur wall thingy but i will put it up here too haha just cause i want Quinn to see too. haha

Comment

ok so here is the deal.. we played 2v2 today me and freedom and shadow(who keept saying how much he loved u and how u were better than unicorn) and angel on a team... well just so u know i was texting and like not really try hard that game sooo keep that in mind... we were on countdown and i forgot that we were red and freedom came up the tri lift in the red side and he scared me so i beat him down and he happened to be one shot and i killed him... then I saw rockets were up and i got them and heard fighting in our bubble and i THOUGHT freedom died so i went up and fired a rocket n it turned out that i killed freedom AGAIN.. then he was fighting some1 at our small door and i thru a grande to try and save him and at the same time freedom killed the bad guy and he ran right into my grande!! BTW this ALL happened back to back!!!! LMAO im still laughing about it!!!

Comment

me and freedom on a team and angel and shadow on a team that ^ was kinda confusing haha

Comment

ok so here is the deal.. we played 2v2 today me and freedom and shadow(who keept saying how much he loved u and how u were better than unicorn) and angel on a team... well just so u know i was texting and like not really try hard that game sooo keep that in mind... we were on countdown and i forgot that we were red and freedom came up the tri lift in the red side and he scared me so i beat him down and he happened to be one shot and i killed him... then I saw rockets were up and i got them and heard fighting in our bubble and i THOUGHT freedom died so i went up and fired a rocket n it turned out that i killed freedom AGAIN.. then he was fighting some1 at our small door and i thru a grande to try and save him and at the same time freedom killed the bad guy and he ran right into my grande!! BTW this ALL happened back to back!!!! LMAO im still laughing about it!!!
                              LMFAO!!! wow Royal, just wow! It should be against the law for you to get rockets or throw grenades... unless its free for all lmao!
                              sigpic

Comment

LMFAO!!! wow Royal, just wow! It should be against the law for you to get rockets or throw grenades... unless its free for all lmao!
                                :mvagree:

But :mvboogie:!!! lmao freedom wasnt mad he was just laughing his a$$ off!!!!! haha

Comment

Working...
                                X