Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

    back on top!!

    Comment


    • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

      im here!! and winning!
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

        you're here! i'm winning

        Comment


        • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

          Originally posted by H2O Dink View Post
          im here!! and winning!
          nope!!! haha i win!!! lol i miss halo!!! im at a friends house and it the first night i have not slept with kenny for 4 1/2 months! and i miss halo =(

          Much Love :mvlove: To My Big Sister's PMS Sticktacular and PMS Salome

          Comment


          • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

            Originally posted by PMS Royal View Post
            nope!!! haha i win!!! lol i miss halo!!! im at a friends house and it the first night i have not slept with kenny for 4 1/2 months! and i miss halo =(
            =( yeah I had like 12 hour shift at work today... it was a nightmare come true AND I gotta go to court tomorrow THEN work right after... fml
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

              haha Silly People don't you know that Eternity and I are always the winners



              Steam: xSassyCassie | Twitch: xSassyCassiex | Battle.Net: SassyCassie #1814
              Taking Signature Requests

              Comment


              • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                silly people dont know me ;D

                Comment


                • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                  Originally posted by H2O Dink View Post
                  =( yeah I had like 12 hour shift at work today... it was a nightmare come true AND I gotta go to court tomorrow THEN work right after... fml
                  y u have to go to court????????? (if u dont mind me asking)

                  Much Love :mvlove: To My Big Sister's PMS Sticktacular and PMS Salome

                  Comment


                  • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                    AND DINK!!!!! i have the best story for u!!!!! i wish i recorded it!!! ahhhhh GUESS WHAT!!!????

                    Much Love :mvlove: To My Big Sister's PMS Sticktacular and PMS Salome

                    Comment


                    • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                      Originally posted by PMS Royal View Post
                      y u have to go to court????????? (if u dont mind me asking)
                      I was pulled over for speeding, and of course my license was expired -.- so I had to go to traffic school and get a new license... it was lame.

                      And whats ur story?
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                        Originally posted by H2O Dink View Post
                        I was pulled over for speeding, and of course my license was expired -.- so I had to go to traffic school and get a new license... it was lame.

                        And whats ur story?
                        AWWWWWW!!!!! :mvsad: thats dumb!!! haha well i sent it to ur wall thingy but i will put it up here too haha just cause i want Quinn to see too. haha

                        Much Love :mvlove: To My Big Sister's PMS Sticktacular and PMS Salome

                        Comment


                        • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                          ok so here is the deal.. we played 2v2 today me and freedom and shadow(who keept saying how much he loved u and how u were better than unicorn) and angel on a team... well just so u know i was texting and like not really try hard that game sooo keep that in mind... we were on countdown and i forgot that we were red and freedom came up the tri lift in the red side and he scared me so i beat him down and he happened to be one shot and i killed him... then I saw rockets were up and i got them and heard fighting in our bubble and i THOUGHT freedom died so i went up and fired a rocket n it turned out that i killed freedom AGAIN.. then he was fighting some1 at our small door and i thru a grande to try and save him and at the same time freedom killed the bad guy and he ran right into my grande!! BTW this ALL happened back to back!!!! LMAO im still laughing about it!!!

                          Much Love :mvlove: To My Big Sister's PMS Sticktacular and PMS Salome

                          Comment


                          • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                            me and freedom on a team and angel and shadow on a team that ^ was kinda confusing haha

                            Much Love :mvlove: To My Big Sister's PMS Sticktacular and PMS Salome

                            Comment


                            • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                              Originally posted by PMS Royal View Post
                              ok so here is the deal.. we played 2v2 today me and freedom and shadow(who keept saying how much he loved u and how u were better than unicorn) and angel on a team... well just so u know i was texting and like not really try hard that game sooo keep that in mind... we were on countdown and i forgot that we were red and freedom came up the tri lift in the red side and he scared me so i beat him down and he happened to be one shot and i killed him... then I saw rockets were up and i got them and heard fighting in our bubble and i THOUGHT freedom died so i went up and fired a rocket n it turned out that i killed freedom AGAIN.. then he was fighting some1 at our small door and i thru a grande to try and save him and at the same time freedom killed the bad guy and he ran right into my grande!! BTW this ALL happened back to back!!!! LMAO im still laughing about it!!!
                              LMFAO!!! wow Royal, just wow! It should be against the law for you to get rockets or throw grenades... unless its free for all lmao!
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                                Originally posted by H2O Dink View Post
                                LMFAO!!! wow Royal, just wow! It should be against the law for you to get rockets or throw grenades... unless its free for all lmao!
                                :mvagree:


                                But :mvboogie:!!! lmao freedom wasnt mad he was just laughing his a$$ off!!!!! haha

                                Much Love :mvlove: To My Big Sister's PMS Sticktacular and PMS Salome

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X