Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

    Originally posted by PMS Royal View Post
    sry to let u kno this but there is no sush thing as zombies
    Dies a little in side... and rots a bit more on the outside
    CRAZY IS BACK PEOPLE.... RUN FOR YOUR LIVES

    Comment


    • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

      well see i win

      Much Love :mvlove: To My Big Sister's PMS Sticktacular and PMS Salome

      Comment


      • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

        i need a nap...im sooooo sleepy... but i win and will be back cause for now on

        EVERYONE FROM NOW FORTH WILL NEVER TKAE SIR H2O CrazyLSU POSTS FOR REAL BECAUSE HE HAS NO HEAD...

        NO MATER IF HE SAYS HE WINS OR HAS SOMEONE SAY IT FOR HIM IT DOES NOT MATTER AND WILL BE LIKE HE NEVER POSTED AT ALL.... HE IS INVISIBLE

        Much Love :mvlove: To My Big Sister's PMS Sticktacular and PMS Salome

        Comment


        • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

          Originally posted by PMS Royal View Post
          i need a nap...im sooooo sleepy... but i win and will be back cause for now on

          EVERYONE FROM NOW FORTH WILL NEVER TKAE SIR H2O CrazyLSU POSTS FOR REAL BECAUSE HE HAS NO HEAD...

          NO MATER IF HE SAYS HE WINS OR HAS SOMEONE SAY IT FOR HIM IT DOES NOT MATTER AND WILL BE LIKE HE NEVER POSTED AT ALL.... HE IS INVISIBLE
          Dont make me run you over with my warthog!!
          CRAZY IS BACK PEOPLE.... RUN FOR YOUR LIVES

          Comment


          • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

            Originally posted by PMS Royal View Post
            i win... u will soon understand that u should just give up...

            ur not EVER going to win

            sry to clue u in
            Yep. I would go with what she said. Sorry, why do you think I joined forces with her.

            Royal wins, halo wins.

            Comment


            • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

              Originally posted by PMS Quinn View Post
              Yep. I would go with what she said. Sorry, why do you think I joined forces with her.

              Royal wins, halo wins.
              Eh.... no fun being a follower

              I WIN
              CRAZY IS BACK PEOPLE.... RUN FOR YOUR LIVES

              Comment


              • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                We are twins, so basically one person. It makes sense.

                We win

                Comment


                • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                  Originally posted by PMS Quinn View Post
                  We are twins, so basically one person. It makes sense.

                  We win
                  :mvagree:!!!! Lmao good come back!!

                  Much Love :mvlove: To My Big Sister's PMS Sticktacular and PMS Salome

                  Comment


                  • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                    I win too!
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                      =) I win

                      Much Love :mvlove: To My Big Sister's PMS Sticktacular and PMS Salome

                      Comment


                      • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                        Was there really 7 hours with no one posting in here.. did LSU get run out by the Halo division? haha

                        Comment


                        • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                          Originally posted by PMS Quinn View Post
                          Was there really 7 hours with no one posting in here.. did LSU get run out by the Halo division? haha
                          HAHA!!

                          I know right lol I been slacking cause I'm so happy to not share xbox with Kenny!!

                          Much Love :mvlove: To My Big Sister's PMS Sticktacular and PMS Salome

                          Comment


                          • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                            Me Win. GOOD GOSH! 414 pages!! When I left we were at 248. You guys and gals have been busy ~_~

                            Shout-out to my
                            to my Brother Sonico H2O

                            Comment


                            • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                              false...

                              Comment


                              • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                                Im hungry...
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X