Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

    Winning

    Big Bro: Dink H2O (clown)

    Comment


    • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

      I humbly disagree sir
      The Murderous Legion: Mirage, Ovary, Callisto, Zombie, Righty, Cloud

      Comment


      • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

        I win!! BTW where were you today obsi!? I got your msg on xbox live, then when i came back you were offline for like 5 mins =(
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

          Originally posted by H2O Dink View Post
          I win!! BTW where were you today obsi!? I got your msg on xbox live, then when i came back you were offline for like 5 mins =(
          I was in practice and I didn't get the message

          Big Bro: Dink H2O (clown)

          Comment


          • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

            arg!! one of these days we are gonna play haha ONE OF THESE DAYS!
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

              Originally posted by H2O Dink View Post
              arg!! one of these days we are gonna play haha ONE OF THESE DAYS!
              We can kill Royal together

              (Royal <3)

              Big Bro: Dink H2O (clown)

              Comment


              • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                It would require your combined efforts.
                The Murderous Legion: Mirage, Ovary, Callisto, Zombie, Righty, Cloud

                Comment


                • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                  ok what have I missed I've been visiting my grand parents for about a week but I should be home either today or tomarrow

                  I would like to say I love this clan and everyone in it
                  lil bros:zoombunnie

                  Comment


                  • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                    Originally posted by H2O Obsidian View Post
                    We can kill Royal together

                    (Royal <3)
                    LOL sounds like a plan xD
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                      Originally posted by H2O Fuelrod View Post
                      ok what have I missed I've been visiting my grand parents for about a week but I should be home either today or tomarrow
                      You didn't miss too much, same old-same old =p
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                        Wow thanks guys. Ur soooo nice =( yea well see if I ever play with u guys EVER AGAIN!

                        Much Love :mvlove: To My Big Sister's PMS Sticktacular and PMS Salome

                        Comment


                        • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                          why must it be soo hot outside, why must I have dogs, why must the dogs go on walks that require me to go outside where it is oh so very hot?!?!?!?!?!?!?
                          The Murderous Legion: Mirage, Ovary, Callisto, Zombie, Righty, Cloud

                          Comment


                          • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                            Originally posted by PMS Royal View Post
                            Wow thanks guys. Ur soooo nice =( yea well see if I ever play with u guys EVER AGAIN!
                            You still love us

                            Big Bro: Dink H2O (clown)

                            Comment


                            • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                              Originally posted by H2O Gotham View Post
                              why must it be soo hot outside, why must I have dogs, why must the dogs go on walks that require me to go outside where it is oh so very hot?!?!?!?!?!?!?
                              Those are very good questions, that I dunno the answer to =p
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                                Well at any rate, you should help me practice halo, I don't enjoy being bad at it
                                The Murderous Legion: Mirage, Ovary, Callisto, Zombie, Righty, Cloud

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X