Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

I'm sure the sword store and or walmart will be open during regular business hours.
    The Murderous Legion: Mirage, Ovary, Callisto, Zombie, Righty, Cloud

Comment

Hey now I wasnt being racist I was just stating a zombie/horror movie fact! Oh and Fuelrod, wont you be riding on a mustang not in one? (God my wit amazes me sometimes)

Comment

You neglect the fact that in many horror films it is indeed the blond who dies first, or among the first. In fact, in horror movie populated entirely by white people, the blonde is always the first to go. That is, if we're just going by horror movie motifs.

Comment

The blonde is only the first to go if you get a boob shot before the zombies come out. If they appear before the boobs then the blonde is safe.

Comment

So when we're in a zombie flick together, Ill remember to keep the girls under cover untill the zombies come out to make sure you go before I do!

Comment

That's actually how I grade whether a horror movie is worth watching or not, the faster the flash, the worse the movie will be and I turn it off. I wanted to watch Thankskilling because it supposedly featured a murderous turkey beast. But the first thing to be seen in the entire film was, you guessed it, the upper parts. But anywho, how many actresses careers have just been swept out from under them for agreeing to doing that.

Comment

OMG I just won like 3 times in a row

Comment

You won what?

Comment

The game! I totally had the last post twice! So I should get like double the award!

Comment

There are no awards, rewards or accolades, at most tharr be pride. Yarr.

Comment

Isnt pride one of the seven sins?

Comment

That's true, but is that hasn't seemed to have stopped anyone as of yet.

Comment

Espically pirates

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Gotham View Post
                              That's true, but is that hasn't seemed to have stopped anyone as of yet.
                              :mvagree:

Big Bro: Dink H2O (clown)

Comment

Pirates were killed by a combination of scurvy, rum, bullets and the passing into a modern era. Well, excluding the Somalian ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X