Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

    Me three.

    Comment


    • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

      not me waste of $


      Signature credit to Chaser :mvboogie:

      Comment


      • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

        I'm going to next year!!!!

        BIG: BellaBlkyn LILS: MooMoo, Vertigo, ShakinSeeds
        PIC: BlackQueen. And <3 to my beast H2O Ironhide

        Comment


        • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

          Originally posted by PMS xCougarX View Post
          I'm going to next year!!!!
          YAY!


          Originally posted by H2O Nihilus View Post
          not me waste of $

          kk so here's how I look at it:

          MONEY SPENT:
          ~I spend 55 on entry: - $55
          ~2night-1room-2bed Hotel (price split between myself and 3 others): - $45
          ~Food for 3 days: - $90
          ~Tolls and Gas: - $80
          Net Loss: $270 USD

          MONETARY RETURN:
          ~Won Zotac GTS250 (using for PHYSX atm): + $100
          ~Tons of Ltd. Edition gear: + $80
          ~Won Developers CoD Black Ops Hoodie: + $65
          ~Met Graham, Paul, Bob, Kathleen, and Susan from LRR/Escapist (and they remembered me from GameX in Phili): PRICELESS
          ~Lightly heckled H2O Rip at his panel and when I saw him around the convention hall: PRICELESS
          ~Got tons of PMS/H2O/FDs to sign my hoodie: PRICELESS
          ~Rocked Dome in Crysis2, LoL, Portal, and Black Ops at the Alienware booth while rep'ing H2O: PRICELESS
          ~Previewed Battlefield 3: EPIC
          ~Previewed Duke Nukem Forever: EPIC
          ~Previewed Portal 2: PRICELESS
          ~Got a redemption code for HAWX2: + $50
          ~
          ..... (list continues for another 20+ items)

          net net, I made my money back by a large margin....I'm framing my hoodie cause I got Glitch to sign it =)

          :mvsuprisehug:
          sigpic

          THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG ETERNITY! :mvcelebration:

          Comment


          • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

            Originally posted by H2O 1MPUR1TY View Post
            YAY!





            kk so here's how I look at it:

            MONEY SPENT:
            ~I spend 55 on entry: - $55
            ~2night-1room-2bed Hotel (price split between myself and 3 others): - $45
            ~Food for 3 days: - $90
            ~Tolls and Gas: - $80
            Net Loss: $270 USD

            MONETARY RETURN:
            ~Won Zotac GTS250 (using for PHYSX atm): + $100
            ~Tons of Ltd. Edition gear: + $80
            ~Won Developers CoD Black Ops Hoodie: + $65
            ~Met Graham, Paul, Bob, Kathleen, and Susan from LRR/Escapist (and they remembered me from GameX in Phili): PRICELESS
            ~Lightly heckled H2O Rip at his panel and when I saw him around the convention hall: PRICELESS
            ~Got tons of PMS/H2O/FDs to sign my hoodie: PRICELESS
            ~Rocked Dome in Crysis2, LoL, Portal, and Black Ops at the Alienware booth while rep'ing H2O: PRICELESS
            ~Previewed Battlefield 3: EPIC
            ~Previewed Duke Nukem Forever: EPIC
            ~Previewed Portal 2: PRICELESS
            ~Got a redemption code for HAWX2: + $50
            ~
            ..... (list continues for another 20+ items)

            net net, I made my money back by a large margin....I'm framing my hoodie cause I got Glitch to sign it =)

            :mvsuprisehug:

            Sounds awesome!!

            BIG: BellaBlkyn LILS: MooMoo, Vertigo, ShakinSeeds
            PIC: BlackQueen. And <3 to my beast H2O Ironhide

            Comment


            • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

              idc if i could win something back waste of $ to go when i could use it for important things


              Signature credit to Chaser :mvboogie:

              Comment


              • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                Originally posted by H2O Nihilus View Post
                idc if i could win something back waste of $ to go when i could use it for important things
                It is related to video games, so I think you should consider it "important things" just saying, my awesome H20.....

                BIG: BellaBlkyn LILS: MooMoo, Vertigo, ShakinSeeds
                PIC: BlackQueen. And <3 to my beast H2O Ironhide

                Comment


                • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                  Originally posted by PMS xCougarX View Post
                  It is related to video games, so I think you should consider it "important things" just saying, my awesome H20.....
                  She's right (as usual)

                  It's worth it on a level words can't quite describe. early access to games, tons of free swag, opportunities to buy swag you can't normally find on E-Bay or Steam, tons of contests and raffles (NVIDIA and Maingear raffled off a $3,800 gaming behemoth along with around $20,000 in other prizes), meeting up with some of the clan, flirting with the booth babes ... (let's be realistic; they get bored out of their minds after the first day, you might as well stop and chat with them about something completely unrelated for a few minutes)


                  All in all, it's something every gamer should check out at least once. If you don't like it after the first event, you don't have to go back, but you should definitely give it a chance. I'll post pics of the event and my hoodie on fb (feel free to add me: facebook.com/1MPUR1TY but make sure you add a note saying you're in the clan)
                  sigpic

                  THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG ETERNITY! :mvcelebration:

                  Comment


                  • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                    well try having my life its bad and u dont know any of it that is y i consider a trip like this a waste of $


                    Signature credit to Chaser :mvboogie:

                    Comment


                    • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                      With me as your unofficial PMS, your life IS bad

                      BIG: BellaBlkyn LILS: MooMoo, Vertigo, ShakinSeeds
                      PIC: BlackQueen. And <3 to my beast H2O Ironhide

                      Comment


                      • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                        Originally posted by H2O Nihilus View Post
                        well try having my life its bad and u dont know any of it that is y i consider a trip like this a waste of $
                        You're alive. That means you're already doing a lot better than a few people I use to know, so your life can't be a tragedy. Don't look for pity, and definitely don't use it as an excuse to avoid going to events
                        sigpic

                        THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG ETERNITY! :mvcelebration:

                        Comment


                        • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                          Originally posted by H2O 1MPUR1TY View Post
                          You're alive. That means you're already doing a lot better than a few people I use to know, so your life can't be a tragedy. Don't look for pity, and definitely don't use it as an excuse to avoid going to events
                          And even tho I may give you a hard time, you have the most awesome amazing PMS there is, me I think you need another box of Omaha steaks wrapped in bacon

                          BIG: BellaBlkyn LILS: MooMoo, Vertigo, ShakinSeeds
                          PIC: BlackQueen. And <3 to my beast H2O Ironhide

                          Comment


                          • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                            I want steaks wrapped in bacon D:

                            Big Bro: Dink H2O (clown)

                            Comment


                            • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                              #tigerblood.

                              I'm definitely hitting up PAX next year, cause hopefully I'll have a job by then.

                              As for E3.. mmmmm. my dream right there.

                              by the way, I missed you guys! I need to hijack my laptop back from my sister more often.. but I missed my partner more.

                              | ♥ [ AngieFaSho PMS / Vamp PMS / H2O Sneakthe1337 / ♥ my Mexican ] ♥ |

                              Comment


                              • Re: [GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

                                You better go to PAX next year! Off to work everyone have a good day


                                Shout out to my PMS! PMS Snowbunnie!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X