Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[GAME] The person with the last post wins!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you laugh mortal, yet you are losing

Thank you Loki PMS for the sign <3 <3 XBL: TheWiccanRaven PSN: WiccanRaven

Comment

• Sorry to knock you down a peg, but I'm in the lead... with all the points might i add.

Comment

• No points m8.
        sigpic
        Go Kopperteam!:mvshakefist: Halo division FTW!
        You just can't hate these two: H2O MighTyx GuNz, H2O Craigievar. :mvreallyhappy:

Comment

• I don't know why, but he is obsessed with these imaginary points. A victor is a victor by his/her own merit. Not some ninny livered points.

Comment

• Right of conquest!
            sigpic
            You just can't hate these two: H2O MighTyx GuNz, H2O Craigievar. :mvreallyhappy:

Comment

• the conquest of life! Which i have already conquered. Thus why I am an Angel

Comment

• No cause you dieded.
                sigpic

Comment

• I beat life. Once you beat life, you die.

Comment

• You don't become an angel after you die. You become grass wich is then eaten by the antilopes.
                    sigpic

Comment

• idk where the crud you live, but A) i'm not gonna be buried where animals can even touch me. B) don't crap on other's beliefs D=

Comment

• Unless that person's believe is that he's become an angel after he died...
                        sigpic

Comment

• dude, don't push ur beliefs or lack there of on me. rude.

Comment

Former Division Leader, but I like the sig too much to change it.

Comment

• Hey a newcomer! Hi! This fight has been going on for over a year... Stay if you can handle it lol

Comment

• Originally posted by H2O AngelOfDarkness View Post
                                Hey a newcomer! Hi! This fight has been going on for over a year... Stay if you can handle it lol
                                I'm not a newcomer. I've been here since 2008.

Post.

Former Division Leader, but I like the sig too much to change it.

Comment

Working...
                                X