Dj heroooooo!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dj heroooooo!!!!!!!

OMG DJ Hero is the most fun thing i have ever played, lol. I feel like a nerd for loving it, but it's a blast. Does anyone else have it on 360 to do co-op?

Re: Dj heroooooo!!!!!!!

i speechless by this post hahahahaha
    “I see walking bombs on the street
    Hearts not beating, but ticking”

Comment

the game has gotten great reviews, but the fact you basically play it alone kinda turned me off (plus expensive peripherals).

Comment

my honey got it and i love it... It's soo soo soo fun
        <3 to Vanth// Pickle// Skittles aka Candy Panda// DarkMatter//Righty//BangBang

Comment

don't have it for 360, only PS3. and it is a fun game! lol

Thank you PMS Aubie for the sig <3
          Lots of love to my cake buddy Mirage PMS <3
          Shout out to my stud H2O Salvation (he wanted me to write that)

Comment

i saw it in the stores. Was gonna try the demo they had but it didnt seem fun in my opinion.

Comment

I saw somebody playing at Best Buy and it looked awesome.
              I have mad love for my sisters PMS Delirium, PMS Tabbycat, and (soon to be) Edible Undies!

I'm going insane for the fleshy desires of my one and only PMS Poutyness.

I know she'd never admit it, but Vulcan LOVES me.

Comment

You can play it alone if you want, or you can play it co-op local, or online with a second dj or with a guitar

Comment

Oh man i am having so much fun with this game! good times alone or in co-op. havent played a random online match yet but have played with my husband.

Love to my Little Sisters HuggieBean, Poutyness & Sabbi
                  Hugs for my Big Sisters Harlequin & Blue Rose - Peanut Butter luvin' for LackOfSkill:mvgiggle:

Comment

Originally posted by A Witty Gamrtag View Post
                    You can play it alone if you want, or you can play it co-op local, or online with a second dj or with a guitar
                    yea but since its a mix, the guitar doesn't come naturally....you can't really play along with the music, instead you're forced to count the beats a lot more. I have no doubt the game is entertaining based on the excellent reviews, I'm just not sure the position when, personally, I would really enjoy the game. Club music is meant to be shared with friends around
                    :mvdj:

Comment

yeah i would be the first to admit that i thought the game would be stupid, but it really is a fun game....if ur a music lover, u will love the songs they mix with!!...lol...it really is a fun game

Comment

Originally posted by Rip View Post
                        yea but since its a mix, the guitar doesn't come naturally....you can't really play along with the music, instead you're forced to count the beats a lot more. I have no doubt the game is entertaining based on the excellent reviews, I'm just not sure the position when, personally, I would really enjoy the game. Club music is meant to be shared with friends around
                        :mvdj:
                        theres songs specifically for the guitar, because there is actual guitar in the song. in the menu selection when you go to quick set list theres a standard section and a guitar co-op section with the songs that use guitars, so you do play along with the music.

i LOVEEEE it. it's addicting and really hard. istarted on medium and have moved on to hard, 3 staring the hardest songs and 5 staring the easier ones, but i will get to expert i will!

Comment

i started on medium and hard, then after I looked at the leaderboard and saw that the number 1 player is our own H2O Haseo, I talked to him and he said he started out on expert on day 1. So now I started all over on expert and u start to pick things up a lot more quicker that way. So far it's only day 1, need a couple more weeks to catch up to him. lol

Thank you PMS Aubie for the sig <3
                          Lots of love to my cake buddy Mirage PMS <3
                          Shout out to my stud H2O Salvation (he wanted me to write that)

Comment

I so want this Game!!!! :mvdj: I'm going to have to wait untill christmas though...:mvsad:

My spell check has fallen off the face of the earth!! Missing persons aleart If you see Hatemaker direct her to the nearest PC & tell her to say hi to a mofo....:mvsad: Update: Hatemaker is no longer missing :mvboogie:
                            Pax East 2014 or Bust!!! :mvpmsh2o:
                            Big: PMS Bchick, Little: PMS Hatemaker, PMS HappyHaze, PMS Death H2O: Major-Pwnage

Comment

The game killed me in cash. x_X

Plus I have the wii version.
                              HO-KAGO TEA TIME IN RHYTHM 360:
                              SakuyaFM, H2O dpritch, H2O Sorixas

Comment

Working...
                              X