Alpha Bravo Delta Charlie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpha Bravo Delta Charlie

What are all the Alpha Bravo Delta Charlie divisions for? If it is for halo 2, which I think it is, then what is the difference in all of them? Also, is there a halo division forum?
    Gamertag changed to: H2O Mayhem

Originally posted by Ender2492
    What are all the Alpha Bravo Delta Charlie divisions for? If it is for halo 2, which I think it is, then what is the difference in all of them? Also, is there a halo division forum?

Yes you are correct, the divisons are for halo 2.

There really isnt a difference between. I cant seem to find tha post but monkey stated her "differences" about the divisions. If i remember correctly she said that:

Alpha was competitive (arent we all?)
    Bravo goofs around a lot? (i forgot wat she said about bravo )
    Charlie is old (im in charlie and im 18 so i guess im old )
    Delta was "interjectic" (watever the hell that means )

Now these arent her exact words but its pretty damn close

Ok so to answer ur questions.
    1. divisions are for halo. remember that you can only have 100 ppl in a clan. It seems smart to split them up into divisions.

2.There iz no difference. I mean some divisions will do things that others dont but it all depends. For me, i dont see any difference between the divisions. I do notice little things like wen pratices are held, wat iz done during pratice, and how some ppl will act. Again they're all tha same to me.

3. Now when you say halo division forum, do you mean recruitement or just talkin about halo in general?

Hopes this helps you out.

Sig from Tasty Kate PMS is lost and I'm trying to find it!

*-micki-*

:mvshock:

Comment

I mean for recruitment and for general. I just bought halo 2 and am looking to join a division pretty soon. I'm also in the GRAW seige division, but I'm still a recruit. I'll be an H2O on August 12th and then I'll be able to join a Halo division.

Comment

Yes there iz a place in tha forums for that

halo 2 recruitment

ok so i saw ur profile and it said that u were a male. If you want to join pms, you should go here

To becoming and H2o

ok so tha second link isnt there to discourage you, just some friendly information

Hope this answers your first question

Now about that second question:

I havent really seen a dedicated halo 2 discussion section. If you do want to talk about it go to tha Video games part of tha forums. From there you can create a thread and talk about halo all you want. Just be sure not to spam cuz if you do, it'll be moved over to the "anything goes" section in tha forums

Good luck and if you have any more questions, feel free to ask!!!

EDIT: the graw section iz here graw

EDIT 2: ok so im now completely confused. You want to join halo 2 first or graw first?
        Last edited by MickiFroGr8ness; 07-29-2006, 01:36 PM.

*-micki-*

Comment

For H2o there is only Alpha.

Comment

I didnt know if he wanted pms or h2o. You shouldve said in tha beginining that you were an h2o recruit.

Well dont trip off that information then i guess. But yeh if ur already a recruit then you should have no problem. Just post in the GRAW section and ull be set.

*-micki-*

Comment

Yeah I'm already a GRAw recruit sorry to confuse you. I've got it now sorry.

Comment

Last edited by Equinox Jr H2O; 02-16-2020, 09:00 PM. Reason: spam

Comment

isn't the US army using them too? sorry if anything as i'm working as an easy recipes chef so i may be wrong taking in consideration that i'm not an expert. but..
                  i guess all games use them now. although i've never really found out why? is there someone who can shed a light on this?
                  Last edited by Gred195; 05-12-2020, 02:57 PM. Reason: grammar

Comment

thank you mu dear

Comment

Working...
                    X