Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, where does everyone live? Like City/State. get to know everyone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: where does everyone live? Like City/State. trying to get to know more people

Hey Spartanphelixia I'm in Philadelphia but you are right still far! Haha

sigpic
    <3 n' hugs to my big sis FALL3N ACE

Comment

• Re: where does everyone live? Like City/State. trying to get to know more people

Im in Nicasio, CA. It's....pretty windy lol

*H2O HugsNKisses* *H2O Mad Dog*
      Rabbit | Canadian | MightyGunz | Mercy | Reikura | Ratchet
      Trouble Makers: Ironhide , Snowbunnie , Techno , Clovir
      ​​​​​​

Comment

New York. In the city. x)

The pursuit of mastery is an endless journey, but those who persevere etch their names in history.

>>Twitter<<

Comment

i just recently moved back to a town called lufkin tx its in east texas its both hot and very muggy

Comment

I am originally from Orlando, FL
            I am currently living in Jacksonville, NC
            I am going to be moving to Jersey Shore, PA (Right next to Williamsport, PA)

Comment

• Re: So, where does everyone live? Like City/State. get to know everyone.

I am originally from Orlando, FL
              I am currently living in Jacksonville, NC
              I am going to be moving to Jersey Shore, PA (Right next to Williamsport, PA)

Comment

Nottingham, United Kingdom

Comment

Another gamer from Philadelphia here.

Comment

Tulsa, Oklahoma! Great wonderful place that I just can't leave lol

Comment

syracuse, new york. the best "worse city ever." without a doubt.

Comment

Moving to Spokane, WA in 2 days!!!

*H2O HugsNKisses* *H2O Mad Dog*
                        Rabbit | Canadian | MightyGunz | Mercy | Reikura | Ratchet
                        Trouble Makers: Ironhide , Snowbunnie , Techno , Clovir
                        ​​​​​​

Comment

I live right across the bridge from Philly in NJ, but its just easier to say Philly.

Comment

I'm originally from New York, and then spent most of my life in Oklahoma and now i'm in sunny Florida!
                            sigpic

Little sisters PMS LadySwoop, Mistella PMS, & PMS cinna_minnX3!! You guys are the best! (*≧▽≦)

Comment

From Fallon NV
                              just moved to Logan Utah with my sister recently!

Comment

Newyork!
                                GUESS WHO'S BACK?

*Lil Sis Fall3N Ace :mvsuprisehug: *

Comment

Working...
                                X