Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want to take part in a new study about women in gaming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to take part in a new study about women in gaming?

Do you like to talk about gaming? Are you part of an all-female group like PMS Clan... or part of any other female-supportive online communities?

I'm a lifelong gamer and I'm currently running a video-gaming study for Charles Sturt University Australia. I'm looking for a range of female gamers to interview about their experiences in gaming and online communities.

If you're female, a gamer, and keen to contribute to a new piece of research - I'd love to chat with you!

For details or if you have any questions at all, please DM: Ms_Livialu or email me: [email protected]

I love this idea and would love to read your conclusions when you have them. I am curious as to whether you are focusing on specific aspects of female gaming communities or no. I legitimately find research studies around games and gaming fascinating.

Comment

It's more of an exploratory study in to the practices and culture of female gaming communities and female-supportive online communities. I'm particularly interested in speaking to women gamers as many studies in the field of psychology are focused on young girls, boys and/or look at the female/male binary in a fairly basic way. This phase of research is all about speaking with other women who love gaming and who have sought out female groups for gaming. I'm also speaking with any female game developers or game bloggers who are interested in the role of women in gaming culture more broadly. Do message me if you're happy to add your voice to the discussion. I can arrange a phone chat anytime. And you'll be adding to science!

Comment

Education or study is important whether is about gaming or develop something out of the box so you just need to focus on dreams as I want to be a writer and I am focusing on only education for writing with help of eduzaurus https://www.ihatewritingessays.com/eduzaurus-com-review which is a biggest website for writer or want to be writer in such short time even you can get done your pending homework from the same website anytime soon

Comment

This new study about women in gaming is quite good, and it's informative, as well. I will tell my writing service australia mates about this study now. I think they can include the content of this study in their papers.

Comment

Working...
          X