X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PMS|H2O Halo 4 Swat Tournament October 18th & 19th

PMS|H2O Halo 4 Swat 4v4 Tournament!

~Special thanks to Bitter Joyrok for the image~

No Purchase or Payment Necessary to Enter or Win.
    The information you provide will only be used in accordance with the PMS|H2O Clan Policy.

ELIGIBILITY: PMS|H2O Clan Halo 4 Swat Tournament is open to community members of the PMS|H2O website and forums, who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (and the District of Columbia) and who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry and who have a current Xbox Live accounts.

COMPETITION PERIOD: The tournament will begin Saturday October 18th at 3PM ET / 2PM CT / 12PM PT and will end with the finals being played on October 19th at 7pm ET / 6pm CT / 4pm PT.

COMPETITION DESCRIPTION: The Competition will consist of 10 teams playing a best of 3 series (with a mixture of Swat Slayer and Swat Objective Gametypes) in a double elimination sending two teams to the finals , where one (1) team will win 4 Xbox Live $10 Currency cards. Distribution of the prizes will be given to the four (4) main players of the winning team. If in the case that a team uses an alternate player, it will be up to the team to decide who will get the prize.

COMPETITION RULES:

★ A minimum of 4 teams and a max of 10 teams are allowed to sign up for this tournament

★ Teams can consist of 4 to 5 players. Players can form teams with whomever they choose. You are all more than welcome to use this thread to find teammates.

★ Teams MUST have a captain. Captains will be the main contact for the team. It is the responsibility of the team captains to contact their team and opponents.

★ Players MUST sign up with a full team. Teams MUST sign up on the forums in the following format:
    Team Name:
    Team Captain: (Gamertags)
    Player 2:
    Player 3:
    Player 4:
    Alternate:
    - Changes to roster can be made, however, we will not accept changes on the day of event. -

Deadline to sign up or make roster changes is October 17th at 11:59pm.

★ Teams MUST be online and ready to play at the expected time of the tournament. In the event that a team does not show up, please contact (Ovaryacting PMS & PMS Minx) so that we can adjust the bracket accordingly. (Don't worry, once the bracket is posted on that Saturday, I will send the captains messages on XBL, notifying them of their opponents)

★ Teams MUST play on the PMS|H2O Swat 2014 gametype and the selected maps which can be found in Ovaryacting’s fileshare or at the bottom of this thread. Please make sure that players are on the proper teams before the start of the match.

★ After each match the WINNING captain must report the game scores in the tournament Scores & Brackets thread(will be posted the day of the event). The bracket will be updated as games are being reported. We will also be keeping all captains aware of who is to be playing who on xbox live.

★ All players must follow the Code OF Conduct and PMS|H2O Clan Handbook

DISQUALIFICATION: PMS|H2O Clan reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the PMS|H2O Swat 2014 gametype and the selected maps for the tournament. Players caught using different gametypes and maps will also be disqualified. Players caught cheating, glitching or purposely causing connection issues will be disqualified and could result in disciplinary action based on the PMS|H2O Clan Handbook. Players found to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the competition, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person will also be disqualified from the tournament.

If you have any questions about the tournament, please do ask, chances are someone else has the same question. Finally, if someone on your team is able to stream, please let us know what their channel url is, so that way we can try and get it featured on the clans twitch on the day of the tournament.

Thanks & Happy Gaming!

Special thanks to the Halo divisions, the community team and to PMS Tiny Zombie for donating the prizes =)
    Last edited by Ovaryacting PMS; 10-10-2014, 10:06 AM.

Much love to H2O Camper & my clan sisters Jenga PMS, Ardroxian Rayne PMS & PMS Morgana!

Re: PMS|H2O Halo 4 Swat Tournament October 18th & 19th

I would like to be a captain for a team in this tournament. So if anyone would want to be interested in joining The Mighty Ducks, please PM me.
    sigpic
    Thank you Chaser PMS, Love the Sig!
    My Yu-Gi-Oh! bros: Baby Dragon, Ironhide, Callisto
    My very literally close friends: KYO, Cheezy
    My recruitment bros: Craigievar, Imposter, SuitedMonkey, Slipnslide, Activist Rainbow
    My super awesome sisters: Grunt Queen, Rebelchick, Tsubaki, Sireniix, Heavenly Fightr
    Much love to everyone else in the Halo Division :mvboogie:

Comment

I'll play. Looking for a team. Hit me up. H2O Yordle

Comment

OMG I'm totally in for this! I love me some SWAT!

olllllllo <3 My Big Sis PMS Mz Chaos & My LiL Sis PMS Eternityx :mvreallyhappy: olllllllo
        ~H2O Grif~ShocK~Heavenly Fightr~Gilly H2O~PMS Clarabarton~ Grizz H2O~

Comment

Re: PMS|H2O Halo 4 Swat Tournament October 18th &amp; 19th

I really need to upgrade so that I can get in on this stuff :/

sigpic

Please follow on Twitter at @BasiliskH2O

Comment

Originally posted by BASILisk H2O View Post

Upgrade?

Much love to H2O Camper & my clan sisters Jenga PMS, Ardroxian Rayne PMS & PMS Morgana!

Comment

Originally posted by BASILisk H2O View Post
              360 man. :P MMC hasn't come out yet.

Comment

Team Name: Neon Brown
                Team Captain: PMS Azrael
                Player 2: PMS H3LLCH1CK
                Player 3: Shy Achvment
                Player 4: Sumthing Awesum
                Alternate: The Tiny Zombie
                Instagram
                PMS|H2O Call of Duty Xbox
                Trouble Twin
                PMS Minx

Comment

Love the team name! #NeonBrown

Comment

Originally posted by Ovaryacting PMS View Post
                    Love the team name! #NeonBrown
                    HAHA you know one of us had to claim it lmao
                    Instagram
                    PMS|H2O Call of Duty Xbox
                    Trouble Twin
                    PMS Minx

Comment

We are going to kick some bootay woot. Go team Neon Brown!

♥♥To my big sisters PMS River Song & PMS Yuna♥♥
                      ♥♥Love to my little sister PMS Blondie♥♥
                      ♥ H2O Callisto My H2O/Swat buddy!♥

Comment

What a interesting name we have...lmao

Originally posted by PMS H3LLCH1CK View Post
                        We are going to kick some bootay woot. Go team Neon Brown!
                        Love to PmsPhoniexRaine | Rabbit | Grunt | Callisto | Lightning | Deuces
                        Twitter | Facebook | GT:Pms Shy Achvmnt | Follow me on Twitch!

Comment

Im sorry to say this. But I only stand at a foot tall. So good luck being able to head shot me

Comment

Looking For a Team now...

Much love 4 my Sisters Heavenly Fightr, PMS Maleifcent, PMS Lightning and PMS Shy Achvmntand my Best Friend/Sister in RL PMSChaosphoenix
                            Xander, my son, my world, I love you, always.
                            :mvclap:JOLLY GOOD!:mvboogie:

Comment

Team Name: This Team
                              Team Captain: H2O Callisto
                              Player 2: H2O HugsNKisses
                              Player 3: PMS Herobrine
                              Player 4: PMS Grunt Queen
                              Alternate: H2O Ironhide

*H2O HugsNKisses* *H2O Mad Dog*
                              Rabbit | Canadian | MightyGunz | Mercy | Reikura | Ratchet
                              Trouble Makers: Ironhide , Snowbunnie , Techno , Clovir
                              ​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                              X