X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H2O Kailil
    replied
    Re: Looking for Halo Competitive Players

Hey you guys should check out the Gfinity website, they are organizing events all the month, there's one starting on the 3rd of december so next week I believe. The cash prize is only 200£ for the first and 100£ for the finalist ,it's still worth it !

Good luck !

Leave a comment:

• Callisto H2O
    replied

Also the halo division is running MCC practices casuals are more than welcome to come

Leave a comment:

• phelixia pms
    replied

I'll try to jump on a bit early. Hopefully there won't be any XBL issues this time

Leave a comment:

• H2O Gotham
    replied

I will be running a lobby in MCC when I get home from work today at around 6 pm EST, possibly earlier. If you want to play, please let me know.

Keep in mind that SpartanPhelixia is going to be running a lobby starting at 7 pm EST.

Leave a comment:

• H2O Kailil
    replied

Excellent !

But still don't give it up ^^ Let me know how it evolves ,I'm very hyped for the halo championship next year and I hope we'll reach the tops on the leaderboard

-MighTy

Leave a comment:

• MaDaMeReeVeS
    replied

We're on now if anyone wants to join a party and run 2v2 or 3v3. We already have three, looking for more. We've found the most success with custom games. Add me!

MaDaMeReeVeZ

Leave a comment:

• IceVayne
    replied

Yeah, just hard to get things rolling atm with how broken everything has been. Hopefully this next patch fixes everything.

Leave a comment:

• phelixia pms
    replied

Originally posted by H2O MighTyx GuNz View Post
    If this thing is still up I'll be interested when I'll join back next month H2o halo but I need kinda lot of practice before claiming to participate to any main events.

Ps : Don't ask me my xb1 GT cauz' I don't have one yet.

-MighTy
    As long as the MCC matchmaking gets fixed, I think there will still be a bunch of us here we are still trying to get some of the competitive stuff up and running atm, so no worries.

Leave a comment:

• H2O Kailil
    replied

If this thing is still up I'll be interested when I'll join back next month H2o halo but I need kinda lot of practice before claiming to participate to any main events.

Ps : Don't ask me my xb1 GT cauz' I don't have one yet.

-MighTy

Leave a comment:

• Ovaryacting PMS
    replied

I can try and hop on, I think I have you added, just invite meh!

Leave a comment:

• phelixia pms
    replied

If anyone is available tomorrow (Tuesday) at 7PM EST I'm going to jump on and try to host some custom FFA type games, just to try and get the ball rolling.

If you are interested, my gt is spartanphelixia. Just message me on XBL or on here and I'll send you an invite

Leave a comment:

• H2O Krevan
    replied

Still working on downloading the multiplayer patch since I bought the hard copy. Shouldn't be too much longer *knock on wood* but people need to add me so we can get some shenanigans going.

Even though my GT is scrolling through my signature, here it is in case someone doesn't notice it.

Gt: Krevan88

Leave a comment:

• Numzi
    replied

With MM currently down, I'm playing whatever (Customs on H2A and/or Classic). Feel free to add me on Xb1 under this name (Numzi). If your name doesn't start/end with PMS or H2O, let me know you're from here. Would like to see people sooner or later, both old and new friends.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• H2O Gotham
    replied

Originally posted by Righty is LAW View Post
    Did you honestly believe it was accidental? :mvgiggle:
    You sonova...

Leave a comment:

• Keeba PMS
    replied