Looking for Halo Competitive Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Looking for Halo Competitive Players

I can try and hop on, I think I have you added, just invite meh!

Much love to H2O Camper & my clan sisters Jenga PMS, Ardroxian Rayne PMS & PMS Morgana!

Comment

If this thing is still up I'll be interested when I'll join back next month H2o halo but I need kinda lot of practice before claiming to participate to any main events.

Ps : Don't ask me my xb1 GT cauz' I don't have one yet.

-MighTy

Comment

Originally posted by H2O MighTyx GuNz View Post
        If this thing is still up I'll be interested when I'll join back next month H2o halo but I need kinda lot of practice before claiming to participate to any main events.

Ps : Don't ask me my xb1 GT cauz' I don't have one yet.

-MighTy
        As long as the MCC matchmaking gets fixed, I think there will still be a bunch of us here we are still trying to get some of the competitive stuff up and running atm, so no worries.

Comment

Yeah, just hard to get things rolling atm with how broken everything has been. Hopefully this next patch fixes everything.

Comment

We're on now if anyone wants to join a party and run 2v2 or 3v3. We already have three, looking for more. We've found the most success with custom games. Add me!

MaDaMeReeVeZ

Comment

Excellent !

But still don't give it up ^^ Let me know how it evolves ,I'm very hyped for the halo championship next year and I hope we'll reach the tops on the leaderboard

-MighTy

Comment

I will be running a lobby in MCC when I get home from work today at around 6 pm EST, possibly earlier. If you want to play, please let me know.

Keep in mind that SpartanPhelixia is going to be running a lobby starting at 7 pm EST.
                The Murderous Legion: Mirage, Ovary, Callisto, Zombie, Righty, Cloud

Comment

I'll try to jump on a bit early. Hopefully there won't be any XBL issues this time

Comment

Also the halo division is running MCC practices casuals are more than welcome to come

*H2O HugsNKisses* *H2O Mad Dog*
                    Rabbit | Canadian | MightyGunz | Mercy | Reikura | Ratchet
                    Trouble Makers: Ironhide , Snowbunnie , Techno , Clovir
                    ​​​​​​

Comment

Hey you guys should check out the Gfinity website, they are organizing events all the month, there's one starting on the 3rd of december so next week I believe. The cash prize is only 200£ for the first and 100£ for the finalist ,it's still worth it !

Good luck !

Comment

Working...
                      X