X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IceVayne
    replied
    Re: Looking for Halo Competitive Players

Think it went inactive for a bit. I be down to help anyone that wants to learn more and get into the competitive scene. Just hit me up with a PM and we can talk some more.
    Last edited by IceVayne; 10-31-2014, 10:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• phelixia pms
    replied

Is this still active -- learning to be more competitive with Halo? Because I would love to get involved in that.

Leave a comment:

• PMS iByte
    replied

*poke poke*

Leave a comment:

• Azrael PMS
    replied

I'm extremely interested...would like to get better and go on to try out some competitions at some point. Feel free to add me (I'm almost always on)

Leave a comment:

• Heavenly Fightr
    replied

Originally posted by Numzi View Post
    As an extremely competitive player, I want to find out who in the PMS/H2O Halo divisions are competitive. By competitive, I'm not looking for infinity settings players. I'm talking about those who play v4/AGL settings or are wanting to start playing on a serious level. My brother (GT: Natsu Raienryu) and I would be willing to help out anyone who needs/asks for it as long as they are willing to take it seriously and learn. If you're one of those players who are up for this, respond here and include your gamertag or just find me on LIVE on "Numzi." I'm looking for/trying to create the most competitive side of the H2O/PMS division.

Thanks.
    I am down for learning to get better. I will be happy to clear a couple of spots to add you and your brother
    My GT is the same as my name here.

Leave a comment:

• Zombie PMS
    replied

Ahh yeah I remember. We played a few times in guest practices I think. Like over a year ago maybe. If not then we can one of these days. Numzi is currently expired so feel free to add my temp tag: Pichu Nz
    Will do

Leave a comment:

• Numzi
    replied

Originally posted by PMS Tiny Zombie View Post
    Numz, you know you can call me Danni. I don't think you ever got to play with me but once when I was over at HComm.
    Ahh yeah I remember. We played a few times in guest practices I think. Like over a year ago maybe. If not then we can one of these days. Numzi is currently expired so feel free to add my temp tag: Pichu Nz

Leave a comment:

• Zombie PMS
    replied

I'm sure we can arrange something after we get comfortable again ourselves, Rabbit. Same to you, Tiny.
    Numz, you know you can call me Danni. I don't think you ever got to play with me but once when I was over at HComm.

Leave a comment:

• Numzi
    replied

Ahaha. I will definitely be back in complete competitive mode for H2, but idk about coming back full time as an H2O. I might be going to an event or two in the first year if it gets taken up by MLG again.

I'm sure we can arrange something after we get comfortable again ourselves, Rabbit. Same to you, Tiny.

Leave a comment:

• Zombie PMS
    replied

Halooo! I'd be down, Charlie Brown.

Leave a comment:

• Rabbit PMS
    replied

I know nothing oh H1 or H2. lol I'm down if someone wants to teach me in that when the games comes out.

Leave a comment:

• Dink H2O
    replied

I may also come back too! H2 ftw

Leave a comment:

• Numzi
    replied

I'm sorry this didn't actually work out. It took forever to get things organized and without enough people actually interested, it kind of died down and my brother and I gave up. When the new Halo is out and *If* my brother and I re-recruit, we'll see how many people are up for it.

Leave a comment:

• H2O Gray
    replied

Well, I usually host customs with a bunch of AGL players. When I get settled into my new house I'd be down to help out if need be.

Leave a comment:

• Numzi
    replied

We are looking into practice and how it'll work. After that, we'll let you guys know.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X