• Callisto H2O
    replied
    Re: Looking for Halo Competitive Players

Oh man, it's gonna take me forever to figure out the maps >.<

Leave a comment:

• H2O Gotham
    replied

Speaking of H2, I can't wait to use Top Mid as a spring board to hop up to Pink 3 on Midship. They never could get those top mid physics right after H2.
    Last edited by H2O Gotham; 11-07-2014, 10:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TcRRoR
    replied

Pretty sure all of the control options are available, across all four games. There was a mod on the PC where you could play Bumper Jumper in H2, and I think that's what it ended up being.

Leave a comment:

• H2O Gotham
    replied

@Terror: I don't know what "RBBR" does, it doesn't sound like a thing. Maybe it is, but it doesn't sound like anything.

@Callisto: Swat is not good for ze competitive practice.

Leave a comment:

• TcRRoR
    replied

Also, I'm excited to get slapped in the face with the meaty hand of nostalgia! I haven't felt this positive since that one time, back in the wonderful world of Lockout, where it was just me and my BR. Or back on Chill Out, with only the Pistol and your own intelligence standing in the way of a victory.

That's all we needed back then, that should be all we need now.

Leave a comment:

• TcRRoR
    replied

I, personally, will be giving them a "RBBR". I think I got that right. BxR using Bumper Jumper. Those who have not experienced the button glitches and Bumper Jumper at the same time are missing out!

Leave a comment:

• Callisto H2O
    replied

Originally posted by H2O Gotham View Post
    It's nice to see so many folks getting in on this thread. I hope the enthusiasm grows when the MCC drops!
    Word!

I would be down to join some competitive stuff. Mainly play swat so my slayer abilities are rusty.

Leave a comment:

• H2O Gotham
    replied

Originally posted by IceVayne View Post
    I agree man. Can't wait for MCC to drop!
    Man, first thing I want to do is give someone a crispy BXR to the dome. I don't know who is going to get it, but I will be on the hunt.

Leave a comment:

• BASILisk H2O
    replied

I will definitely be getting back into Halo now that I have the XBone and already pre-ordered MCC. CoD just wasn't doing it for me, and as a LONG time Halo fan, this is exactly the motivation I need to get back into it!

Please feel free to add me on XBL (H2O Basilisk). Just let me know who you are if H2O or PMS isn't in your name! Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• IceVayne
    replied

Originally posted by H2O Gotham View Post
    It's nice to see so many folks getting in on this thread. I hope the enthusiasm grows when the MCC drops!
    I agree man. Can't wait for MCC to drop!

Leave a comment:

• H2O Gotham
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TcRRoR
    replied

I am interested in this, as well. Individually I'd be okay, but my mind hasn't been used for team oriented Halo in far too long.

Leave a comment:

• IceVayne
    replied

Originally posted by SPARTANPhelixia View Post
    Thanks for the info IceVayne and Toxiic! Now that things are calming down a bit from this weekend, I should finally have time to take you up on the offer Once I'm home for more than five minutes I'll send you a msg on xbl.
    No problem! Just let me know if something changes.

Leave a comment:

• phelixia pms
    replied

Thanks for the info IceVayne and Toxiic! Now that things are calming down a bit from this weekend, I should finally have time to take you up on the offer Once I'm home for more than five minutes I'll send you a msg on xbl.

Leave a comment:

• PMS ToxiiC
    replied

I'll be around as well running customs on h3 and reach prior to mcc coming out. After that I'll be looking for a team and grinding for a while. Send me a PM or a msg on xbl if you ever wanna play customs or run games.

gt: Toxiic Excelz

Leave a comment:

Working...
X