• Show
Clear All

Re: Looking for Halo Competitive Players

Halooo! I'd be down, Charlie Brown.

♦Ardrox | Azrael | Heavenly | Keeba | Ovaryacting | Sassy | Solincia♦
    twitter | facebook | twitch

Comment

Ahaha. I will definitely be back in complete competitive mode for H2, but idk about coming back full time as an H2O. I might be going to an event or two in the first year if it gets taken up by MLG again.

I'm sure we can arrange something after we get comfortable again ourselves, Rabbit. Same to you, Tiny.

Comment

Originally posted by Numzi View Post
        I'm sure we can arrange something after we get comfortable again ourselves, Rabbit. Same to you, Tiny.
        Numz, you know you can call me Danni. I don't think you ever got to play with me but once when I was over at HComm.

Comment

Originally posted by PMS Tiny Zombie View Post
          Numz, you know you can call me Danni. I don't think you ever got to play with me but once when I was over at HComm.
          Ahh yeah I remember. We played a few times in guest practices I think. Like over a year ago maybe. If not then we can one of these days. Numzi is currently expired so feel free to add my temp tag: Pichu Nz

Comment

Ahh yeah I remember. We played a few times in guest practices I think. Like over a year ago maybe. If not then we can one of these days. Numzi is currently expired so feel free to add my temp tag: Pichu Nz
            Will do

Comment

As an extremely competitive player, I want to find out who in the PMS/H2O Halo divisions are competitive. By competitive, I'm not looking for infinity settings players. I'm talking about those who play v4/AGL settings or are wanting to start playing on a serious level. My brother (GT: Natsu Raienryu) and I would be willing to help out anyone who needs/asks for it as long as they are willing to take it seriously and learn. If you're one of those players who are up for this, respond here and include your gamertag or just find me on LIVE on "Numzi." I'm looking for/trying to create the most competitive side of the H2O/PMS division.

Thanks.
              I am down for learning to get better. I will be happy to clear a couple of spots to add you and your brother
              My GT is the same as my name here.
              sigpic

Shoutout to my H2O Tyrant Sparta:mvpmsh2o:
              PMSChaosPhoenix ||Zombie PMS ||
              PMS Panicmoon||PMS Artifex || Beddi Skeddi|| H2O Jesterhead ||
              H2O Grif||H2O Timberwolf

Comment

I'm extremely interested...would like to get better and go on to try out some competitions at some point. Feel free to add me (I'm almost always on)

Comment

*poke poke*
                  sigpic
                  Gamertag: PMS iByte
                  PSN: Alariellia

Comment

Is this still active -- learning to be more competitive with Halo? Because I would love to get involved in that.

Comment

Think it went inactive for a bit. I be down to help anyone that wants to learn more and get into the competitive scene. Just hit me up with a PM and we can talk some more.
                      Last edited by IceVayne; 10-31-2014, 11:45 PM.

Comment

I'll be around as well running customs on h3 and reach prior to mcc coming out. After that I'll be looking for a team and grinding for a while. Send me a PM or a msg on xbl if you ever wanna play customs or run games.

gt: Toxiic Excelz

Friendly neighborhood host queen
                        Crouch strafing savant
                        Toxiic Excelz

Comment

Thanks for the info IceVayne and Toxiic! Now that things are calming down a bit from this weekend, I should finally have time to take you up on the offer Once I'm home for more than five minutes I'll send you a msg on xbl.

Comment

Originally posted by SPARTANPhelixia View Post
                            Thanks for the info IceVayne and Toxiic! Now that things are calming down a bit from this weekend, I should finally have time to take you up on the offer Once I'm home for more than five minutes I'll send you a msg on xbl.
                            No problem! Just let me know if something changes.

Comment

I am interested in this, as well. Individually I'd be okay, but my mind hasn't been used for team oriented Halo in far too long.
                              BookFace

Comment

It's nice to see so many folks getting in on this thread. I hope the enthusiasm grows when the MCC drops!
                                The Murderous Legion: Mirage, Ovary, Callisto, Zombie, Righty, Cloud

Comment

Working...
                                X