replied
    Re: Looking for Halo Competitive Players

I'll be on all day Tuesday playing MCC.

Leave a comment:

• Righty is LAW
    replied

Originally posted by H2O Gotham View Post
    So long as you don't accidentally betray me with a bullet to the back of the dome. You've done it before :mvshakefist:
    Did you honestly believe it was accidental? :mvgiggle:

Leave a comment:

• BASILisk H2O
    replied

Originally posted by PMS Tiny Zombie View Post
    I'll be on Wednesday after 11AM CT, most likely.
    Noted

Leave a comment:

• Zombie PMS
    replied

Originally posted by BASILisk H2O View Post
    Two more days until MCC drops...anyone gonna be around on Wednesday? I have a few vacation days left to burn and I'm considering taking a day to play all day :P
    I'll be on Wednesday after 11AM CT, most likely.

Leave a comment:

• H2O Gotham
    replied

Originally posted by Righty is LAW View Post
    I call sniper rifle. None of y'all better betray me for it.
    So long as you don't accidentally betray me with a bullet to the back of the dome. You've done it before :mvshakefist:

Leave a comment:

• BASILisk H2O
    replied

Two more days until MCC drops...anyone gonna be around on Wednesday? I have a few vacation days left to burn and I'm considering taking a day to play all day :P

Leave a comment:

• Zombie PMS
    replied

Originally posted by Righty is LAW View Post
    You can have the sniper. Dibs on tripmine.

Leave a comment:

• Righty is LAW
    replied

Leave a comment:

• H2O Gotham
    replied

We should probably make a group for this. That way we can have a place to put together a general communication network and things that will help make this more cohesive.

Leave a comment:

• IceVayne
    replied

Originally posted by H2O Gotham View Post
    Speaking for myself and Icevayne, both of us are pretty excited about the MCC and bringing competitive (4v4 non swat for the most part) Halo back to PMS|H2O. Anyone who wants to play, learn, improve and have fun doing so is welcome to hop on and run games. I'm not sure how structured it will all be or if we are going to be running things partially through the division, but it should be fun all the same.
    Yep, very excited for the drop. Anyone does want help improving should just make sure to send me a F/R on Xbox. We can figure where you want to improve and what not. Also, you can PM me on here if that's easier for you. The gamertag is "IceVayyyyyyyyne", that's 8 y's. Can't wait for the MCC drop! :mvboogie:

Leave a comment:

• BASILisk H2O
    replied

Originally posted by Keeba PMS View Post
    I'd love the chance to learn from some peeps if anyone is still into this. I really want to get serious with the MCC
    I'm with you Keeba. I didn't have the time to dedicate to Halo when H2 and H3 came out. Now I will be able to play catch-up (hopefully) and hang with you guys!

Leave a comment:

• H2O Timberwolf
    replied

im very excited about this as well, cant wait to get some competitive games going as soon as possible

Leave a comment:

• H2O Gotham
    replied

Speaking for myself and Icevayne, both of us are pretty excited about the MCC and bringing competitive (4v4 non swat for the most part) Halo back to PMS|H2O. Anyone who wants to play, learn, improve and have fun doing so is welcome to hop on and run games. I'm not sure how structured it will all be or if we are going to be running things partially through the division, but it should be fun all the same.

Leave a comment:

• Keeba PMS
    replied

I'd love the chance to learn from some peeps if anyone is still into this. I really want to get serious with the MCC

Leave a comment:

• H2O Gotham
    replied

It shouldn't take all that long really, at least as far as knowing what locations are which. H2 and H CE competitive maps are pretty small and most have very easily recognizeable locations. Where most people tend to struggle (at first) is team strategy and map dynamic. One thing that I feel has been lost for many people is the concept of team positioning. In games like H2, this is crucial. I'd recommend watching old tournament footage to get a sample of what kinds of things are important to look for when you're playing and what you should be doing. It'll all come in time!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X