Looking for Halo Competitive Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Halo Competitive Players

As an extremely competitive player, I want to find out who in the PMS/H2O Halo divisions are competitive. By competitive, I'm not looking for infinity settings players. I'm talking about those who play v4/AGL settings or are wanting to start playing on a serious level. My brother (GT: Natsu Raienryu) and I would be willing to help out anyone who needs/asks for it as long as they are willing to take it seriously and learn. If you're one of those players who are up for this, respond here and include your gamertag or just find me on LIVE on "Numzi." I'm looking for/trying to create the most competitive side of the H2O/PMS division.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Numzi; 07-26-2013, 01:55 PM.

Re: Looking for Halo Competitive Players

Me me me! I wanna learn and get better
    sigpic

<3 Emma Frost PMS, PMS Minx, PMS RainbwPanda, PMS Keeba13, PMS Agent, Niko, Natsu <3

Comment

I am also looking to bring a more competitive edge to the H2O/PMS as well. So anyone interested can also message me on here or on xbox. My GT is Natsu Raienryu. My brother and I look forward to helping whoever we can to improve their skills.
      Muny<3

Comment

Count me in. I have been rusty in Halo, and need improvement.
        sigpic

Comment

hey im down for this meant to mention my GT is sarkie1096 oops «^.^»
          Last edited by H2O Sarkie1096; 07-24-2013, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Count me in for this my game has been mad off lately. Could be what I'm dealing with but I'm not going to accept that.
            sigpic

Shoutout to my H2O Tyrant Sparta:mvpmsh2o:
            PMSChaosPhoenix ||Zombie PMS ||
            PMS Panicmoon||PMS Artifex || Beddi Skeddi|| H2O Jesterhead ||
            H2O Grif||H2O Timberwolf

Comment

I'm also interested and want to get better at Halo on a competitive level. You two (Natsu and Numzi) should see if you can help us out in our small teams in the division. Since you're both recruiting. Get in touch with H2O Serge
              Big high-five to my good friend & partner: Rabbit PMS
              Xbox Live: Zero Sonico X | PSN: Xeriak | Twitter: @SonicoH2O | Sonico H2O on Raptr | Sonico H2O's Twitch

Comment

im interested as well

Comment

Hey would you actually like to be a guest to one of the PMS Valkyries small team practices? This would be a great opportunity for the girls to learn some MLG tips and tricks. PM me please

Comment

I too am also interested as well.
                    This message is irrelevant

Comment

Alright. You guys should add us if you haven't already. Whenever we have the chance, we will play. Feel free to request any tips at anytime, too. If you have a weak map, just let us know and we will try to help you out. We also gotta get customs going. Remember, this is for serious players only.
                      Last edited by Numzi; 07-26-2013, 01:55 PM.

Comment

What are your new tags? I can't play on my h2o tag so you guys can add my other tag Rosycrazyman. I'm looking for people to play h4 with.

Comment

Rosycrazyman - I added you. Our GTs were mentioned above btw XD.
                          PMS Herobrine - Sure, my brother and I can help with any tips, strats, etc you might need to help your team.
                          Heavenly, Timberwolf, Bananula, and Sarkie - We will help as much as we can. Find out what it is you want to work on. And what it is you feel is your weak points. And we will help you based off the info you give us.
                          Fantom - The small team has been brought up to my brother and I, and we will be talking/thinking about it, and will see at a later time.
                          Muny<3

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Natsu View Post
                            Rosycrazyman - I added you. Our GTs were mentioned above btw XD.
                            PMS Herobrine - Sure, my brother and I can help with any tips, strats, etc you might need to help your team.
                            Heavenly, Timberwolf, Bananula, and Sarkie - We will help as much as we can. Find out what it is you want to work on. And what it is you feel is your weak points. And we will help you based off the info you give us.
                            Fantom - The small team has been brought up to my brother and I, and we will be talking/thinking about it, and will see at a later time.
                            Sounds like a plan, I will think about what I need assistance with the most and let you know. Also, I agree with Herobine how the Valkryies would love to have you as a guest.
                            sigpic

Shoutout to my H2O Tyrant Sparta:mvpmsh2o:
                            PMSChaosPhoenix ||Zombie PMS ||
                            PMS Panicmoon||PMS Artifex || Beddi Skeddi|| H2O Jesterhead ||
                            H2O Grif||H2O Timberwolf

Comment

Originally posted by Heavenly Fightr View Post
                              Sounds like a plan, I will think about what I need assistance with the most and let you know. Also, I agree with Herobine how the Valkryies would love to have you as a guest.
                              I've been talking to Herobrine about it and told her Thursday's practice might be best. We'll make sure and let you know by Tuesday. Is that alright?

Comment

Working...
                              X