Challenge and ??Life Lesson?? for PMS MW3 XBOX360 Division

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Challenge and ??Life Lesson?? for PMS MW3 XBOX360 Division

This is something I recently thought of to regards of my 12 y/o nephew and his friends. My nephew is hardcore MW3 XBOX player, he brags about the no scoping and owning and blah blah blah. This past weekend, my sis-in-law told me he was kinda being harassed by a 30+ y/o player, and I told that, that kinda of behavior was common on XBL.

Then an idea hit me....one of the common problems with gaming today is bad trash talking and harrassment...especially towards women, so I thought...my nephew is young, he likes MW3, why not get him involved with playing with or against women now at a young age and show him that, female gamers are just that....female gamers, and that you don't have be wierd about it and send women creeper msgs on XBL and the "WOW, your a girl!?!?" attitude seen so much today. Not that he is doing it.....but everyone knows how the world works...one guy does it...another thinks it's funny and does it...on and on and on.

So I have a couple of details to work out but basically, my challenge (idea) is this....my nephew (who I'm trying to recruit to H2O secretly....cause he is good), and his "clan" versus the best of the best PMS MW3 XBOX360 players. For the following reasons: 1) To teach him at a young age that female gamers are just female gamers, and shouldn't be creeped on and the such and repected just like all other gamers and 2) To show him and his friends who best damn clan in the world is ( and maybe recruit him).

If this is something that can happen...PM me either on XBL: H2O 0verkill (the o in Overkill is a zero), or PM me here in the forums...or catch me on Vent.

Re: Challenge and ??Life Lesson?? for PMS MW3 XBOX360 Division

I Totally Agree with you man. I have NO issues with playing WITH or Against Girls as long as they don't trash talk of course..hence why i never use my headsets unless i Need to it's just constant offensive talk of some sort.
    Go forth with Vengeance and let those who stand in your way be swept from your sight.

Comment

I agree with this to the upmost degree haha!

I had the luck of playing during the Halo 2 days where every lobby was ended with ggs and it seems the newer generation is obsessed with their egos too much to care about others. Kind of sad to see the community go downhill.

Comment

Tell your nephew that I'm always down to gather up some ladies to throw down a bit. He may add me if he would like to. GT: Oh Archangel
        @vVv_Nyx ll @vVv_Gaming ll @GamersEdge_US Brand Ambassador ll Use CODE: NYX at checkout for 20% off!

Comment

I'll mention it to him when I talk to him and see if he and his "clan" are willing to throw down. I'm HOPING that him and his friends are respectful and learn that gaming with girls is not a "freak" thing and don't do what some boys do on XBL "I call em boys cause men don't treat women like some do in the gaming community". Plus...my nephew always tells me how good he is.....so it would be a bonus to get his butt handed to him.. :-) I believe his GT is something like xXRoyalXxFade

Comment

Sounds like a wonderful idea! Get them while they are young.
            My favs: PMS CheL_DeL*PMS Herscreamworks*PMS MrsIzinova*Jake H2O* H2O OldSkool*Versatile PMS
            Mad Love to the best littles ever Mistella PMS and PMS sweett

Comment

I agree with this to the upmost degree haha!

Source:Friv :mvdj:

Comment

Every game has its d-bags talking smack when they win or lose. Luckily there's that trusty Mute button!

Comment

Sadly, it was the number reason I quit getting XBL during my MW2 days....too many mouthy players or little kids who are singing (?????) into the mic during matches

Comment

Originally posted by H2O LordOverkill View Post
                    Sadly, it was the number reason I quit getting XBL during my MW2 days....too many mouthy players or little kids who are singing (?????) into the mic during matches
                    for me it was the trash talking and the retarded blasting of music. Mostly terrible music. Seriously! Keep your music... or whatever it is... to yourself. Thank god for mute. Also sounds like a great idea dude.

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."
                    - Mahatma Ghandi.
                    Jersey Strong | Restore the Shore

Comment

break him in young...

Coming from a personal experience though a couple years ago when I was 13 me and a group of my friends from football would get on xbox and troll the living hell out of a lot of people on xbox...

It was funny as hell at the time, but this clan definatly has taught me a lot...Hope it does the same for him
                      Shout out to my wonderful friend and Sig creator PMS Aubie
                      Also Shoutout to my long time friend PMS Lynx

Comment

What a great idea.... If you or your cousin ever wants to play some of the girls & myself hit me up on xbox... GT: xLady v

Big Sister/Awesome Teammate: PMS SuMMeR

Comment

Working...
                        X