League of Legends.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Legends.

Hey everyone, out of curiosity how many of you play League of Legends? See, I have a brother who plays that game and loves it, and was wondering if anyone here PMS or H2O, would like to have a friendly match with him. He has very good sportsmanship and just wants to see how well he can do against other players. So if anyone is interested, please let me know. It would be just a friendly match, he isn't part of a clan or anything like that. So again, please let me know if you're interested. Thank you.
    Muny<3

Re: League of Legends.

Hey there. We definitely do have plenty of players and we'd be happy to play. I'm curious as to what kind of match though. 1v1 mid fight or 5v5 or other?
    sigpic
    -Steam-Twitch.tv-youtube-
    ㅈㅈ

Comment

as surhouse said how will he wants to have his match or even on dominion if he feels like.

Time passes we grow but some just get wiser

Comment

I will ask him the details as to what he would like to play. And let you guys know by the end of the night or by saturday morning ^.^.
        Muny<3

Comment

alright

Comment

Details are: 5v5 Summoners Rift.
            What are your names on LoL? As for the time and date I'm unsure yet. He needs to ask his friends for whenever they are free to play ^.^.
            Muny<3

Comment

http://www.pmsclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74575

you could use this for the moment or in game go to join chat and type in "PMSH2O" (without quotations) and there you can see the members including casuals and recruits online atm.

Comment

Working...
              X