MW3 PC challenge from Fever clan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MW3 PC challenge from Fever clan.

Hey, I'm y0y0ninja, one of the officers and the current CO of the fever clan MW3 platoon. I was wondering who I need to talk to to get a game night set up with some of your mw3 players on PC. It wouldn't be for a week or two, but I used to play halo with a few PMS members, and know that you are a pretty respectable clan. I'm not sure what her current Gamertag is but I have a good friend in PMS named Remy.

We have a mw3 server and teamspeak channel we can use if necessary, but the goal would be a fun night between the two clans, and if possible, have more in the future!

Please get back to me with any information I would need to set up a PMS/H20 and Fever match. Thank you

Edit: my friend Remy's Gamertag is PMS corpse panda
    Last edited by Y0Y0ninja; 02-07-2012, 05:16 AM.

Re: MW3 PC challenge from Fever clan.

Sounds like a good time. It's a shame my pc doesn't work and my laptop is a joke. I also don't really play CoD sorry.
    Last edited by Implicit H2O; 02-07-2012, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Who do I to talk to about this?

Comment

Gonna go out on a limb here and say maybe either Ticorah or Mixie. If not one of them, they could definitely point you to the right person to go to though.

PSNXBLtwitterfacebook
        ♪♫ I saw the devil today... and he looked a lot like me. ♫♪

Comment

Sounds like fun! I would try contacting short_azn H2O, the CoD PC division's community manager.
          Sincerely,
          ~BadAxel.

sigpic

Comment

add me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/short_azn/
            short_azn H2O

Comment

Working...
            X