Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Xbox Teams for Friday Night Fights.

What Blue Rose said...

adding - this is why being an active member of your division is important; as well as being skilled in competing in leagues, ladders, LANs,...

We review a number of criteria when selecting who will represent the H2O brand and if the situation presents for us to send an H2O team, you will hear from the division leaders and the platform generals on what the process will be. Until then, get with your leaders to play small teams and build on the skills.
    PMS|H2O Clan Leader and Executive

Comment

sounds like fun i look forward to this opening up
      Shout out to my wonderful friend and Sig creator PMS Aubie
      Also Shoutout to my long time friend PMS Lynx

Comment

it would be cod mw3 on xbox I have blop on xbox just not mw3 i have mw3 on ps3

I would like to say I love this clan and everyone in it
        lil bros:zoombunnie

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Airtech62 View Post
          I have been talking to the Friday Night Fights guys on twitter, and they would like for us to apply for the show! Can whoever is in charge of the Xbox PMS and H2O MW3 divisions please contact me. You can reach me on here, or on my Twitter, Airtech62. And I have let UGetBeatByGirls PMS know as well, and see is willing to help get this set up as well. So please let me know!!! Thanks.
          What is that please PM me a little about it, i would really like to know more

Comment

Great Job.

Comment

Right, But how can i show that i am representing H2O and can play competitive because thats all i really like to do is play competitive. Talk to your small teams and leaders i was told..Im not on the small teams for reasons. How else can you get involved if your not on the small teams thats made right now.

Basicly how do i get my self noticed inside the community for being a good competitive player when i cant join a small teams because of Certain rules? Thanks =)

Comment

You know, though they weren't competing under the PMS name, we've actually had PMS members on FNF. It was episode 2 or 3, iirc - the all-girls one. PMS Devinski, PMS Get2DahChoppah, and PMS Ayane Chan competed together - and one of the girls from the opposing team is now an NA COD 360 division member.

It was a pretty awesome episode; you should watch it.
                BIG hearts: Lil Hoov --- LIL hearts: Vertigo, Postcrossed, & TiNkTiNk
                EXTRA hearts: Cougar, Foxeh, Lady Eve, Pony, & the Mod Squad
                SPECIAL hearts to my space captain, H2O Casper

Comment

Thanks Ruby i watched it and ya that was pretty cool. They didn't say it was pms though. Are you talking about Calis Angels VS Girls Gone Ghost?

Comment

That's the one. Like I said, they weren't competing under the PMS name, but they're clan members.
                    BIG hearts: Lil Hoov --- LIL hearts: Vertigo, Postcrossed, & TiNkTiNk
                    EXTRA hearts: Cougar, Foxeh, Lady Eve, Pony, & the Mod Squad
                    SPECIAL hearts to my space captain, H2O Casper

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Simple View Post
                      Right, But how can i show that i am representing H2O and can play competitive because thats all i really like to do is play competitive. Talk to your small teams and leaders i was told..Im not on the small teams for reasons. How else can you get involved if your not on the small teams thats made right now.

Basicly how do i get my self noticed inside the community for being a good competitive player when i cant join a small teams because of Certain rules? Thanks =)
                      We have given you the path to compete using the H2O (or PMS) name. If you want to be officially recognized, the team must be made up of active division members (of which you are)/have competed five matches OR you can form a team of any PMS or H2O members and compete using the PMS|H2O name (you just won't have a small team captain officially assigned for a forum section.)

Forgive me for speaking out of turn but I have trouble seeing how either of those methods do not work for someone looking to be competitive.
                      Last edited by Blue Rose; 03-21-2012, 09:17 PM.

Comment

No problem Blue rose..Thanks for telling me. I was saying i can't because of rules for the small teams like KD restrictions etc...My game style is objective Which KDR does not matter in my eyes (SnD, Capture the flag) consists of teamwork and Knowing routes and cut offs...Not your KDR. Thats just my opinion of course.

For example Other competitive teams that i know Optic For instance has a KDR of .75 which isn't that good but they win...Because they know routes and strategies. But thanks for the response Blue Rose i thought i couldn't join a small team unless it was affiliated with H2O.

Comment

Yeah i was curious about that too, but idk yet if i want to jump right back into competitive right away

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Simple View Post
                            No problem Blue rose..Thanks for telling me. I was saying i can't because of rules for the small teams like KD restrictions etc...My game style is objective Which KDR does not matter in my eyes (SnD, Capture the flag) consists of teamwork and Knowing routes and cut offs...Not your KDR. Thats just my opinion of course.

For example Other competitive teams that i know Optic For instance has a KDR of .75 which isn't that good but they win...Because they know routes and strategies. But thanks for the response Blue Rose i thought i couldn't join a small team unless it was affiliated with H2O.
                            Each team sets their own individual rules and requirements such as hour availability, KD ratio, game types. You are more than welcomed to set your own policies for a team as long as they build off the basic clan policies regarding small teams.

Comment

Good luck all =] This is exciting!!
                              sigpic
                              <3 Gallow|Paine <3 :mvsuprisehug:

Comment

Working...
                              X