Dead Island, The Hard Way...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Island, The Hard Way...

Any Real Die-Hard Dead Island Players Out There?

I have a Saved Game w/lvl 27 Xian who has not been killed once! :mvreallyhappy:

So here is my fondest ambition:

1.Get 4 Players 2gether, Me, and 3 others. Ideally, since I'm merely an H2O recruit, it would be 2 PMS, 1 H2O, and me, but that's just a guideline.

2. Everyone starts a new game together, 1 of each of the D.I. playable characters.

3. See how far we get together and how well we can keep each other alive.

4. Try to fully explore the co-op play teamwork interrelationships. (i.e. Sam B. as Tank, Xian Mei as Backstabbing Sword-Dancer, Logan as Heavy Artillery, Purna as Medic and Flank/Perimiter Guard ).

5. Log it, Blog it, report on FB/Forums each sessions' progress.

6. Maybe 2 groups could try this in tandem competition? Not really important 2 me, but it's there.

Anyone?:mvboogie:

P.S., Needless to say, this would be a game where no glitching, pwr lvling, or hakmods are allowed
    Last edited by H2O ZOoMBunnIE; 01-11-2012, 06:52 PM. Reason: More Info
    False Flags-TRUE COLORS
    Executive Transvestite & Monster Grrl

Re: Dead Island, The Hard Way...

I'm down for this! Nothing like another run through of DI after the patches. I lost my co-op partner due to the bugs and never went back.

Hit me up on Xbox - Achpoques

Avail M-F after 5PM EST and all day Saturdays and Sundays.

H2O Simple: "Vado, when I saw your name was playing defense, I knew it was over."
    (MW3 Capture the Flag)

I'm just the resident party'er!

Comment

I am willing to try, dead island is one of my favorite games!
      The way to happiness--keep your heart free from hate, your mind free from worry, live simply, expect little, give much.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueOrchid01 View Post
        I am willing to try, dead island is one of my favorite games!
        Kewlest...Achpoques is shooting for this Fri/weekend; that's 3...just one more. Tentatively, then, let's shoot for a party chat 2 discuss it and get set FRI Eve 'round 6PM? (EST?)

I'm on for most of the day most days lately, and I finished my Halo League hours 4 this week already (Thanks and shouts out 2 warthog, firestar, H2O HugsN Kisses, and all the 'boot camp' gang ) so send me an FR (ZOoMBunnIE) and we'll set something up.:mvclap:
        False Flags-TRUE COLORS

Comment

Originally posted by ZOoMBunnIE View Post
          Kewlest...Achpoques is shooting for this Fri/weekend; that's 3...just one more. Tentatively, then, let's shoot for a party chat 2 discuss it and get set FRI Eve 'round 6PM? (EST?)

I'm on for most of the day most days lately, and I finished my Halo League hours 4 this week already (Thanks and shouts out 2 warthog, firestar, H2O HugsN Kisses, and all the 'boot camp' gang ) so send me an FR (ZOoMBunnIE) and we'll set something up.:mvclap:
          I'll be online tomorrow at 6pm then.

H2O Simple: "Vado, when I saw your name was playing defense, I knew it was over."
          (MW3 Capture the Flag)

I'm just the resident party'er!

Comment

Originally posted by Achpoques View Post
            I'll be online tomorrow at 6pm then.
            Thanx 2 both of u's for showing up; sorry I had 2 leave, my best friend quicksiver2o2s was @ my door to give me my GI and other mail ( College Application to LA Film School ! :mvcelebration: They have a game art & design program !) and wanted to chat about a DI mod seller he spotted on playfire (:mvshock Orchid hung around for awhile. There's another clan forming, one of whom has U-tube capture tech, so I may ask him to join. The boy-girl even #'s was never more than a guideline anyways.
            They're called Masters of Destuction, BTW.
            So, Today, 1/14 in the eve or whenever Orchid signs in to XBL. :mvpmsh2o:
            False Flags-TRUE COLORS

Comment

Well, it's kind of a bummer when people agree to partiipate and then don't show up or duck you. Since that fits everyone posting here, I guess it won't have any PMS/H2O participation except me, and I'm only a recruit. Sad Bunnie, Me.
              False Flags-TRUE COLORS

Comment

You all are on xbox right... bummer. Ps3 here!
                sigpic
                Thank you ChaoticKity for my amazing signature!! You are so awesome!
                Soo Much love to my Big Sissy's BeautiifulStylez & Sheppalicious! <3
                <3z My little sister's myoldtoy1 & CrazedChick :mvsuprisehug:

Comment

Working...
                X