Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for Halo: Reach SWAT partners (PMS and H2O's)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Halo: Reach SWAT partners (PMS and H2O's)

Hello all, I just wanted to put myself out there for wanting to find some PMS and H2O members that are fairly dedicated to wanting to play matchmaking SWAT gametype in Halo Reach.

I'm looking for some partners I could add on XBL that can occasion run some SWAT games as a team with me.

I'm a little tired of playing with randoms and guests that lag or quit out, and that have no mics.

My gamertag is the same as my forum name: H2O FantomexX

Please add me if you are up for SWAT.

Thanks ^_^

- FantomexX
    Big high-five to my good friend & partner: Rabbit PMS
    Xbox Live: Zero Sonico X | PSN: Xeriak | Twitter: @SonicoH2O | Sonico H2O on Raptr | Sonico H2O's Twitch

Re: Looking for Halo: Reach SWAT partners (PMS and H2O's)

u can invite me. i play mostly mlg, but i'm a 50 in swat on hc. i never play swat anymore cuz nobody on my list does really..its always nice to get away from mlg once in a while lol :P

Comment

I'll add you to my friends list And are you talking Halo 3 SWAT? I mainly only play Halo Reach now, don't think I can go back to playing Halo 3 after having experienced armor abilities.
      Xbox Live: Zero Sonico X | PSN: Xeriak | Twitter: @SonicoH2O | Sonico H2O on Raptr | Sonico H2O's Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by H2O FantomexX View Post
        I'll add you to my friends list And are you talking Halo 3 SWAT? I mainly only play Halo Reach now, don't think I can go back to playing Halo 3 after having experienced armor abilities.
        No he means Halocharts. Basically its a website that keeps track of your stats in Reach and gives you levels for each gametype like if they were in Halo 3.
        :mvpmsh2o: Much <333 to my PMS, Victory PMS!!! :mvpmsh2o:

Comment

Ahh, thanks for clearing that up for me. I was unaware.. ^^;;

Comment

I'll swat. I've been trying to get better at it, but every swat match I get into everyone just does their own thing or quits. it pisses me off b'c then I have to sit there for 5 minutes while the game reconfigures...stupid people... I'm Killer Cooties

:mvsuprisehug:Love to my big sister Lexie and my little sisters WhiskrBiskt and h3llch1ck! :mvsuprisehug:

Thank you Dark Ivory for the awesometastic sig!

Comment

Originally posted by PMS Yuna View Post
              I'll swat. I've been trying to get better at it, but every swat match I get into everyone just does their own thing or quits. it pisses me off b'c then I have to sit there for 5 minutes while the game reconfigures...stupid people... I'm Killer Cooties
              I totally get what you mean. I can't stand people that don't play as a team, don't use callouts and run out into the open getting themselves killed instantly. Ahh!!

I'm more of a SWAT team player and communicate with my team. And I don't quit matches like some do. Why would i want to get banned for 15 minutes? Gets annoying.

I sent you a FR. Cya online sometime. Tho, it'll probably be after I'm back from my LOA.

Comment

i haven't played swat in a while but i'd like to play :]

gt: PMS RainbwPanda

Much <3 to my big sister PMS Minx
                Much <3 to my little sisters PMS Khaleesi, PMS Paragon, and PMS Artifex

Comment

I'll add you to my friends list, definitely will play some SWAT with all of you. But unfortunately I am going to be on an LOA starting end of today, and am going for surgery on Tuesday. Got some personal/family issues going on too.. -_- But I'll be back!

Comment

Swat Swat! Hit me up when you get back and good luck with your surgery!

♥♥♥ Mercedes is My Rock ♥♥♥
                    My Big Sis Blue Rose PMS, My Littles PMS Khaleesi, Keeba PMS & PMS RebelChick
                    Iczoxochitl PMS ~ The best Co anyone could ask for! •◇°•°◇• My H2O & Confidant Sonico H2O

Comment

I'll play. fullg0r3 =]

Comment

I'm down.
                        Nubshai
                        ]
                        Much <3 for my AMAZING sister PMS CorpsePanda

Comment

I'm always in the mood for swat!!!

Comment

I'm back, so let the games begin! ^_^

Comment

hey u should have added me yesterday at ur practice. add me
                              gt: A NERDY B3AST

Comment

Working...
                              X