X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Competitive teams?

Originally posted by H2O Raizo View Post
    Small team as in Reflex?
    i was talking about Reflex (Kappa) lol, cause i remembered us being the only small team (at that time) that did GB more than the other small teams.

Comment

Originally posted by H2O QuoTez View Post
      i was talking about Reflex (Kappa) lol, cause i remembered us being the only small team (at that time) that did GB more than the other small teams.
      I only remembered about reflex cause of H2O Hamlet lol.
      Also yeah theres gonna be some new teams for ps3 when mw3 comes out. ( Hates BO)

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."
      - Mahatma Ghandi.
      Jersey Strong | Restore the Shore

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Raizo View Post
        I only remembered about reflex cause of H2O Hamlet lol.
        Also yeah theres gonna be some new teams for ps3 when mw3 comes out. ( Hates BO)
        yeah haha
        hope their is more small teams, cause i wanted to get into one or probably even make one o.O lol

Comment

im in a small team its ScurB and we're just gettin started with GB and we will be playin it more when the fall season starts up

Big Bros-Yogurt Huevos, H2O Evaziv3 Little Bros-H2O DMIDADDYx2, H2O THRAXSTA

Comment

Originally posted by H2O Guerrilla View Post
            im in a small team its ScurB and we're just gettin started with GB and we will be playin it more when the fall season starts up
            Good luck

Comment

Good luck
              thanks man and if your looking for a team to join we could definitely use some more man power, especially with your kind of skills. that k/d is sick!!!

Comment

thanks man and if your looking for a team to join we could definitely use some more man power, especially with your kind of skills. that k/d is sick!!!
                oh lol it used to be 2.84
                I love too, but i actually dont know any calling spots or the BO rules lol, i only see someone and kill them lol. But yeah, if you guys are looking for people then ill love to join your small team and represent the H2O clan :mvcelebration:
                oh and you guys play core or hardcore?

Comment

oh lol it used to be 2.84
                  I love too, but i actually dont know any calling spots or the BO rules lol, i only see someone and kill them lol. But yeah, if you guys are looking for people then ill love to join your small team and represent the H2O clan :mvcelebration:
                  oh and you guys play core or hardcore?
                  lol yeah mine used to be around 2.5 before i started goofin off with tomahawks (2.2 now :mvshakefist. we usually play core and none of us are really comfortable with the call outs either cause we're just starting out with this team so you have no worries there. just talk to H2O Thraxsta sometime he's our small team leader and i mentioned you to him last night so he might try to get ahold of you first.

Comment

lol yeah mine used to be around 2.5 before i started goofin off with tomahawks (2.2 now :mvshakefist. we usually play core and none of us are really comfortable with the call outs either cause we're just starting out with this team so you have no worries there. just talk to H2O Thraxsta sometime he's our small team leader and i mentioned you to him last night so he might try to get ahold of you first.
                    oh alright, i might just send him a message later on just to remind him. What are you guys planning on playing, just TDM or the MLG type of stuff (SnD, CTF and stuff like that)?

Comment

oh alright, i might just send him a message later on just to remind him. What are you guys planning on playing, just TDM or the MLG type of stuff (SnD, CTF and stuff like that)?
                      not too sure yet im sure we will try a little bit of everything. i personally dont care either way lol

Comment

yeah me either lol, as long its not hardcore ha

Comment

yeah me either lol, as long its not hardcore ha
                          :mvagree:

Comment

Personally, I've never seen a small teams (RX was all hype imo) that had enough potential to put up a serious competitive streak.

1. From experience I know we never got good enough that I could count on my teammates, and that's what we were expected to do.
                            2. Callouts never worked. YOU should know what to do, or else it would be too late anyway. React on instinct.
                            3. I actually got better by myself, and was known as a terrible player when I played by small teams rules. Yet nowadays I feel like I'm the best player out of exH2O.

The small teams were the "best" of H2O, that was the concept, a team of decent players who worked together as a team to accomplish the objective of winning the match. But there is no truly "competitive" small teams in H2O. They do not take it seriously enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindless View Post
                              Personally, I've never seen a small teams (RX was all hype imo) that had enough potential to put up a serious competitive streak.

1. From experience I know we never got good enough that I could count on my teammates, and that's what we were expected to do.
                              2. Callouts never worked. YOU should know what to do, or else it would be too late anyway. React on instinct.
                              3. I actually got better by myself, and was known as a terrible player when I played by small teams rules. Yet nowadays I feel like I'm the best player out of exH2O.

The small teams were the "best" of H2O, that was the concept, a team of decent players who worked together as a team to accomplish the objective of winning the match. But there is no truly "competitive" small teams in H2O. They do not take it seriously enough.
                              That might change for mw3 with the point streaks.

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."
                              - Mahatma Ghandi.
                              Jersey Strong | Restore the Shore

Comment

Originally posted by Mindless View Post

our small team has a lot of highly talented players a few with over 2.0 kd and a few more just under...the only thing is we are a new team but we will be getting serious with it and once our team gets cohesive and some experience i truly believe we will be a tough team to beat

Comment

Working...
                                X