Competitive teams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Competitive teams?

Are there any actual competitive teams in H2O for Call of Duty? And I mean serious teams not "competitive" teams who don't actually do anything other then pubs and random challenges.

Re: Competitive teams?

There is a pro CoD team on pc
    Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't scare me at all...
    Big: JeepChick PMS | Betty PMS
    Lil: Cortana Siffow PMS | PMS Poptarts
    <3 My H2O: H2O OnTuesdays
    @Victoryoftheppl, CM @ Noiz.gg

Comment

Hmm pro cod team on pc? No offense but last time I checked there was no cod on pc on MLG circuit or wcg? Although I could be wrong about wcg however I think that pro status might be a pretty lack luster term. And I was referring to either ps3 or 360 I apologize for not clarifying that in my first post.

Comment

I'm a hardcore gamer but not that pro.

Diablo 3 : Biohazard#1686 | CSGO : brawlster | Hearthstone/HotS : Brawley#1642
        twitter| twitch

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/user/teamh2ocod

Comment

Originally posted by Gambit View Post
            Are there any actual competitive teams in H2O for Call of Duty? And I mean serious teams not "competitive" teams who don't actually do anything other then pubs and random challenges.
            You talking about GB?

Comment

Hmm pro cod team on pc? No offense but last time I checked there was no cod on pc on MLG circuit or wcg? Although I could be wrong about wcg however I think that pro status might be a pretty lack luster term. And I was referring to either ps3 or 360 I apologize for not clarifying that in my first post.
              You know thre are more than just those 2 right?
              Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't scare me at all...
              Big: JeepChick PMS | Betty PMS
              Lil: Cortana Siffow PMS | PMS Poptarts
              <3 My H2O: H2O OnTuesdays
              @Victoryoftheppl, CM @ Noiz.gg

Comment

Originally posted by H2O QuoTez View Post
                You talking about GB?
                Well GB would work sure if they are actually playing and not stupid default map variants but actual competitive MLG variant or a team actually competing at events but along those lines yes.

Comment

Originally posted by PMS Victory View Post
                  You know thre are more than just those 2 right?
                  Again I was talking about console not pc so no there isn't...

Comment

Well GB would work sure if they are actually playing and not stupid default map variants but actual competitive MLG variant or a team actually competing at events but along those lines yes.
                    lol?...The only team i knew was from MW2 (360); we were in like the 153 place on GB and barley played GB, we did both MLG variants and core TDM (i guess thats the "stupid default map variants") but our team never went to any events. But i dont know if theirs any small team that do GB in Black Ops today.

For H2O clan members: Im curious. is there any H2O small teams (xbox 360, Black Ops) that do GB?
                    Last edited by H2O QuoTez; 09-02-2011, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Again I was talking about console not pc so no there isn't...
                      1. Dont be mean.

2. There are many other circuits for imdividial games and platforms. And qii has a competitive circuit also, so in response

Yes, there is.
                      :mvpmsh2o: Much <333 to my PMS, Victory PMS!!! :mvpmsh2o:

Comment

iota is a small team that i play for gb for cod xbl but as for mlg tourneys i dont do that since im only 14 currently and dont care to much for that kind of thing and i know that there is another small team but i can't remember...
                        Shout out to my wonderful friend and Sig creator PMS Aubie
                        Also Shoutout to my long time friend PMS Lynx

Comment

Originally posted by H2O M1DG3T View Post
                          iota is a small team that i play for gb for cod xbl but as for mlg tourneys i dont do that since im only 14 currently and dont care to much for that kind of thing and i know that there is another small team but i can't remember...
                          Small team as in Reflex?

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."
                          - Mahatma Ghandi.
                          Jersey Strong | Restore the Shore

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, don't we have a COD MLG team on the PS3 Division? I remember Tazz and Beast boy and etc were on the MLG team right? They're nothing wrong asking for a Mainstreaming Pro team but remember the motto of this clan.

Comment

Yeah the H2O PS3 Division has a GB team and I know that there are other guys interested in starting teams.
                              My favs: PMS CheL_DeL*PMS Herscreamworks*PMS MrsIzinova*Jake H2O* H2O OldSkool*Versatile PMS
                              Mad Love to the best littles ever Mistella PMS and PMS sweett

Comment

Working...
                              X