EZ VS PMS! Starcraft 2 Clan War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EZ VS PMS! Starcraft 2 Clan War

Sup everyone, I'm EZpAndorA from team Element Zero, inquiring if your team would be interested in a 5v5 clan war "pokemon style" against us. By "pokemon style" I'm referring to 1v1 games, where the winner stays in, and the losing team chooses another player to play against him. First team to eliminate all 5 players of the opposing team wins. If you're interested in this, you can contact me on Starcraft 2, name is EZpAndorA and character code is 106. Also, you can contact us on our website at ez-guild.com, but it would be easier simply to reply to this post, as I will check it a few times a day, or simply on Starcraft 2. Hope to play your team soon

get your own starcraft 2 signature at sc2sig.com

Re: EZ VS PMS! Starcraft 2 Clan War

hey Pandora!
    I'm H2O p34nUt, the Leader of the Starcraft II Division. We would definitely be interested in setting something up!! I will be online tonight after 7pm EST, I will contact you on Starcraft and we will catch up from there. My name is Peanut, charcode 498. If you don't see me on there, reply here as well, and it will go to my e-mail and remind me to get on.

Looking forward to talking with you!!

Thanks,
    H2O p34nUt

Comment

Re: EZ VS PMS! Starcraft 2 Clan War

Awesome, looking forward to be in contact!

get your own starcraft 2 signature at sc2sig.com

Comment

Working...
      X