Overwatch Competitive Team (PC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overwatch Competitive Team (PC)

Hello, in regards to anyone who is actually interested in teaming up for an Overwatch Competitive team on PC, I'm looking for players who are willing to practice for scrims, become better at their role and compete in tournaments. Also I hope to represent PMS clan in upcoming competitive events and have a group of solid players to achieve this goal! (If approved by clan leadership)

A little about me (Who is this guy exactly?) I joined the clan roughly 5 years, almost. Looking to join up with other competitive players and do teams in the long run since that was my passion, to compete with like-minded individuals striving to improve and grow as a team regardless of shortcomings. I've played competitively for 10+ years and have a very strong understanding of what it means to be a team player and communicate with his team. I have very good situational awareness as a player and try my best to make the right calls and plays (even though they aren't perfect) Again ultimately I would like to represent the community but having a legitimate team on here as well.

Requirements:
    - SR 2.5k - 3k (peak SR on alt account is fine)
    - Ages 17+
    - Committed to showing up regularly, and on time
    - Willingness to learn and improve
    - Coachable, willing to take constructive criticism
    - Mature, Non-toxic, friendly and tolerant.
    - Provide a positive environment for all players on the team and encouragement
    - VOD Reviews every week
    - MUST be a PMS|H2O Clan member and be every familiar with the handbook.

Benefits:
    -
    Build team experience and improve
    -Meet awesome individuals who are striving for the same goals!

Availability times:
    Friday - Monday / 6:00pm - 11:00pm

Roles Needed:
    Projectile DPS
    Main Tank
    Off Tank
    Main Support
    Off Support

Again, if interested, please reply below on this post along with your Battletag in order to conduct tryouts. With a date that will be TBA.

Also if you have any questions please feel free to message me on Discord>> LOBIIZONE#9701
    Last edited by LOBIIZONE H2O; 09-01-2019, 11:15 PM.

The pursuit of mastery is an endless journey, but those who persevere etch their names in history.

>>Twitter<<

I am interested.
    Battletag- VADERSKATER#1999
    I guess I will be projectile dps

Comment

I usually play on PS4 but I do have the game on PC. I'll start practicing on PC and let ya know when my skills are at comp level XD I've been wanting to be on a dedicated Overwatch comp team.
      PMS BaLaRe aka VaL aka WeK BaLaRe iLL :mvwink:
      PMS NA COD 360

BaLaRe's ADDICTION: www.twitch.tv/BALARE13

Comment

PMS BaLaRe You're in the clan Discord right? I've been trying to get people together on the OW Channel to play time to time

The pursuit of mastery is an endless journey, but those who persevere etch their names in history.

>>Twitter<<

Comment

LOBIIZONE H2O Naw I'm not in the discord. I've been a casual for a while now.

I was part of the Xbox 360 COD division, league of legends division, PS4 COD division and PS4 Overwatch division.

I've been wanting to get back into competing again. It's just been difficult to find dedicated team members. For sure I'll start practicing Overwatch on PC XD
          PMS NA COD 360

Comment

PMS BaLaRe Ah, you should join the clan Discord that's where a lot of us are anyway. We were actually running some matches earlier.

>>Twitter<<

Comment

I'm terrible on the game cause I'm not used to PC controls yet lol I'm still working on transitioning from onsole controller to keyboard and mouse lol So I'm a total noob at the moment when it comes to Overwatch on PC lol
              PMS NA COD 360

Comment

PMS BaLaRe I can teach you, it's no biggie, only if you really want to.

>>Twitter<<

Comment

I'm back on a livable schedule. Still working my rank up to 25 (shouldn't take long), but I'd be down to tryout for any tank or support slot.
                  >Callisto H2O >Deuces56 H2O
                  "In our attempt to make conservation easy, we have made it trivial."

Comment

I'm not sure if my account would be shared from PS4 to PC. If not, then I need to grind my alt account to 25 lol
                    PMS NA COD 360

Comment

Yeah you'd have to start over on PC

>>Twitter<<

Comment

Time to grind then lol XD
                        PMS NA COD 360

Comment

Count me in!

callisto#11516

*H2O HugsNKisses* *H2O Mad Dog*
                          Rabbit | Canadian | MightyGunz | Mercy | Reikura | Ratchet
                          Trouble Makers: Ironhide , Snowbunnie , Techno , Clovir
                          ​​​​​​

Comment

Hmm, I suppose I can try out for a supp or tank role. Iczoxochitl#11262
                            Much love to all my sisters Mercy, SammichMakr, RebelChick, Dinosaur, Azula.
                            And just as much love to my kohai, Rabbit.

Comment

Working...
                            X