about PMS/H20 minecraft server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about PMS/H20 minecraft server

hi im wondering about the minecraft server for PMS/H20 what construction you guys doing? and can me and a friend help build the server? message me

IGN: SomeDude24

Re: about PMS/H20 minecraft server

Hey Overkill :}

At the moment we don't have a group of people who are creating a construction project on it. It's more like people hop on and off when they please to work on houses or just goof around. You're welcome to start a project on it if you'd like. We're always happy to see people use the server. You can find the server information here.

Comment

the thing is i cant farm blocks it keeps saying im not allowed

Comment

Make sure you're far away from spawn :}

Comment

well i tried going far away from the spawn and i reached the edge of the world lol some magic barrier puts me 4 blocks back

Comment

Originally posted by overkill1000 View Post
            well i tried going far away from the spawn and i reached the edge of the world lol some magic barrier puts me 4 blocks back
            That's the map border. It has a border on it to keep people from going so far out it lags the server :} We can always make it larger the more room ppl need but thats completely different from being able to build. You should be able to build once you get like 30 blocks from spawn.

Comment

Working...
            X